19 items found.
Gripwell - Always Has Your Back
Gripwell Australia is a company that specializes in providing high-quality, reliable grip solutions for a variety of applications. Their products are designed to provide maximum traction and safety, ensuring that you and your equipment can perform at your best. Whether you need a flat bungee snap hook, Camlock straps, strong tie downs for your 4WD or more, you will find a product that will suit your needs at Anaconda.
How To Thread Cam Tie Down Buckles
To thread cam tie down buckles, follow these steps:
- Start by threading the webbing through the slot on the back of the buckle.
- Then, pull the webbing through until it is tight and the buckle is in the desired position.
- Next, push the cam lever down to lock the webbing in place.
- Finally, pull on the webbing to make sure it is securely fastened.
It's important to make sure that the webbing is tightened properly and that the cam lever is fully engaged to ensure that the tie down or Gripwell strap is secure. This will help prevent the load from coming loose during transport.
What Else Can I Find In The Outdoor Range At Anaconda?
- Load Restraint: from Gripwell straps and tie down packs to utility rope, heavy-duty shackles and more, you'll find it all in our load restraint range at Anaconda.
- Towing: our huge towing range has everything you need for all your towing needs including towing kits, weight scales, hitch locks, tow ball covers and so much more.
- Recovery: from recovery boards to tyre deflator kits, make sure you never get stuck out in the middle of nowhere with a bog by browsing our range of recovery gear.
Shop The Entire Gripwell Range At Anaconda
Anaconda is the number one camping and outdoor retailer in Australia, with more outdoor products from huge camping brands and with every product on offer covered by our famous lowest price guarantee. We offer the best Gripwell products in the right price range, and we have a comprehensive returns policy in case you are not 100% satisfied.
Shop our entire Gripwell range online or visit us in-store today. If you're gearing up for a beach adventure, then here's how to get your 4WD ready for the beach. And to avoid getting bogged when driving on the beach, check out our helpful article on why you should deflate your 4WD tyres when driving on sand.