|Your browser is not supported.|
Please browse our site using any of the following options:
Make sure your bike is right where you left it by securing it with a high-quality bike lock. Whether you are a mountain bike thrill-seeker or a commuter who relies on your bike on a daily basis, peace of mind is achieved by using a bike lock that suits your lifestyle. Explore our range of bicycle locks online or in-store, and get the best available deal every time.
6 items found.
Which Type of Bike Lock is Best for Me?
Anyone who rides regularly for sport or leisure understands the advantages of quality bike security. In addition, bike locks can often be universally applied to your mountain bikes, road bikes or commuter bikes, so your ride remains safely hitched. Bike lock styles can include various padlock and combination lock designs, and come in a variety of different styles. Here we some common bicycle lock styles and designs:
Also known as D-locks, this type of bike lock is widely used and named for the U-shaped locking mechanism. U-locks are known to be effective against thieves and the padlock and locking mechanism is built to resist the force of hammers and other tools. U-locks come in various sizes, so you will require a U-lock/D-lock that matches your bike's frame and wheels.
Cable locks/chain locks
Cable locks, also known as bike chain locks, add an additional layer of security when leaving your bicycle unattended. They can also be used in tandem with U-Locks for greater security and theft deterrence. Cable locks/chain locks are easy to carry in a mountain bike backpack and are relatively lightweight, making them perfect for the rider that is always on the go.
If you have a habit of forgetting where you put your bike lock keys or don't want to risk someone stealing your keys, then a combination lock is another great type of bike lock. Simply choose a secret combination of numbers and secure your bike with a bike lock that lets you quickly unlock your bike while providing a great deal of protection against thieves.
What Other Bikes & Cycle Accessories are Available at Anaconda?
- Bikes: whether you prefer to kick up dust when riding off-road or cruise around inner-city suburbs, Anaconda has a massive range of bikes to perfectly suit any riding style.
- Bike racks and storage: need to store or transport your bike and want to make sure it doesn't get damaged or damage your car? Then explore our huge bike racks and storage
- Bike accessories: from gel bike seat covers and wireless bike computers to trailers, bottle cages, bike lights and more, our massive range of bike accessories has all your needs sorted.
- Bike helmets: featuring a selection of different colours, styles and sizes, our great range of bike helmets will keep you and your loved ones safe when riding on and off the beaten track.
- Bike trainers: don't have the time to fit in a ride? Not a problem. With our range of bike trainers, you can always fit in time for a quick ride indoors.
- Spare parts and repair: whether you need inner tubes, puncture repair kits, pumps, work stand or more, you'll find it in our extensive spare parts and repair
Find the Right Bike Locks at Anaconda
Whether you ride a BMX bike, triathlon bike, electric bike, road bike, commuter bike, mountain bike or scooter, you will find the highest quality cable locks, U-locks and other bike locks online or in-store at Anaconda. If you need help choosing the right type of bike for your next ride, check out our Bikes Buying Guide or take a look at our Cycling Accessories Buying Guide to make sure you have everything you need.
Shop our entire range of bike locks, bike chains and more online or visit us in-store today.