RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Anaconda is happy to assist customers that wish to return or exchange goods purchased from our stores or online. We want to make the returns process as simple and easy as possible for you.
ANACONDA RETURN POLICY
All goods purchased from Anaconda come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If there is a problem with an item you have purchased from Anaconda you can return it to us. Upon assessment, Anaconda will offer a full refund or replacement if there is major problem with the item. We may offer a repair or replacement if the problem is not major.
You must provide us with your proof of purchase (e.g. your Anaconda receipt, online tax invoice, credit card or bank statements). Any refund will be provided via the same method of payment as the original purchase.
Our change of mind returns policy set out below is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be happy with your purchase.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Anaconda will offer you a refund provided that:
- You return the item within 28 days from the purchase date. After this period you may not be entitled to a refund or exchange.
- You produce your original Anaconda receipt, online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase when returning the item.
- The item has not been used or damaged in any way including that:
- It is in the original packaging, including any accessories and instruction manuals; and
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition.
- The item is not one of the goods listed below as a good for which a change of mind return is not available.
All Change of Mind refunds are issued at the discretion of Anaconda. We reserve the right to refuse a refund for a Change of Mind request if it does not comply with these conditions.
GOODS ON WHICH A CHANGE OF MIND RETURN IS NOT AVAILABLE
Anaconda will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
- Bike Components & Bike Services
- Clearance items
- Garmin Maps & Electronic Downloadable Content
- Gift Cards
- Online Only or Special Customer Order
- Perishable goods
- Underwear, Thermals & Swimwear with hygiene stickers removed
- Vehicles, including Camper Trailers, Boats & Outboard Motors
Some goods may require an assessment to determine whether a repair, replacement or full refund is appropriate, including:
- Bikes that are unboxed (may incur a 10% assessment fee)
- Fishing Reels over $100
- Tents & Shelter over $400
- GPS, Audio, Electronics, Drones, Generators and Power Solutions, including Lithium batteries & Solar panels
HOW TO RETURN GOODS PURCHASED IN STORE
Return or exchange your purchase at your nearest Anaconda store. Please refer to our refund policy for full terms and conditions.
Remember also, when returning items in accordance with this policy you don’t need to return to the store of purchase, you can attend any Anaconda store.
HOW TO RETURN GOODS ORDERED ONLINE
Return or exchange your online purchase free of charge at any Anaconda store. Please refer to our refund policy for full terms and conditions.
For a 'change of mind' return or exchange, the delivery fee is non - refundable.
RETURNING GOODS BY POST
Please contact our Customer Service Team 1300 558 990 (Local call cost within Australia) or complete an enquiry form and they will assist with the product return via Australia Post or courier service. Refunds associated with product returns occur once the product been received from the Australia Post or courier service and assessed in-line with the Anaconda Returns Policy.
Anaconda is not responsible for any postage costs associated with returned goods, except in cases where the items have been recalled or you are entitled to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
We recommend that you obtain proof of postage to track your return as Anaconda cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit. Please contact your delivery provider to locate your parcel.
In order to process your return we may request and record your ID and personal information.