Women's Ski & Snow Gear
Featuring high-quality women's ski pants, snow jackets and more, you will find everything you need to make sure that you are comfortable and warm when out on the mountain or camping during cold weather. Shop our entire range of snow gear for women and make sure you're fully kitted out today!
95 items found.
Can I Purchase Snow Gear For Women at Anaconda?
Our unbeatable range of snow gear for women features big-name brands such as XTM, Roxy, Rojo, Helly Hansen and Mountain Designs. Anaconda will have you kitted out in a range of stylish base layers, rash vests, jumpers and ski jackets for all-round warmth and comfort. Our skiing and snowboarding accessories such as ski goggles, beanies, mittens and waterproof snow boots will complete any winter outfit. To make sure you choose the right snow gear, our guide on how to choose the right clothes for wet weather and snow will give you all the information you need to know.
We have new arrivals and weekly specials on our women's ski clothing and accessories from major brands for the best available price. In addition, Anaconda offers a range of incentives and payment options, including Afterpay. Our Australia-wide network of retail outlets means you can experience all Anaconda products first-hand prior to purchasing.
Use our handy store locator to find your nearest Anaconda outdoor equipment and travel accessories retailer, and add your favourite snow gear, outerwear and waterproof apparel to your wish list. Take time to explore the Anaconda collection if you require other snow gear such as snow boots, travel bags, sleeping bags or anything else required to combat the elements for an enjoyable adventure.
What Should I Look Out For When Buying Women's Ski Clothes?
There are a number of things to consider when buying ski pants and snow jackets for women for a trip to the snow, such as deciding if you want thick or thin material. Ski jackets can be just as warm regardless of whether you buy a puffy, insulated jacket or a thin shell jacket. It is all down to preference and style, but here are a few helpful factors to consider:
- Remember to layer: if you are planning on being active, chances are you will get too warm at some point, so make sure you wear several layers so you can take something off if needed. Our helpful guide on how to choose base layers will provide more information.
- Choose bright colours: no one wants to have an accident, but if the worst happens, wearing brightly coloured snow gear will allow you to be spotted in the snow all the more easily.
- Buy the right size: if you are planning on skiing down the mountains, you will need snow gear that lets you move freely and that does not constrict your movements.
- Buy the best you can afford: if you spend a bit more money, you will find that your snow apparel will not only have extra features but will be more breathable and comfortable. That said, if you are trying winter sports for the first time, keeping it down to sensible expenditure on basic garments will serve you better than investing in the top brands, which may never come out of the wardrobe again!
What Else Can I Find in the Clothing Range at Anaconda?
- Kid's snow apparel: from warm snow gloves with colourful patterns to cotton beanies that your child will love, our range of kid's snow apparel has everything you need to keep your kids warm.
- Men's snow apparel: featuring a selection of comfy men's thermal pants, tops, ski socks and more, our great range of men's snow apparel has all your needs covered.
- Women's clothing: whether you are gearing up for an adventure high up in the mountains or down by the ocean, our massive range of women's clothing will ensure you are always dressed for the right occasion.
Find the Right Ski Clothes & Snow Gear For Women at Anaconda
Make sure your extremities such as head, hands and feet are well looked after too by browsing our range of socks, gloves, scarves, headbands and hats to complement your outfit. Last but not least, protect your eyes from the glare of snow and ice by bringing along sunglasses or goggles. For more information to ensure you make the right choice, check out our in-depth guide on how to choose the right snow gear and how to choose insulation and outerwear clothing.
Shop our entire range of snow gear for women including women's ski jackets and ski pants online or visit us in-store today.