Tyre Deflators & Gear
Get on top of your tyre pressure on your 4WD trip with our range of tyre deflators at Anaconda. Shop tyre deflators, tyre repair supplies & 4WD tyre accessories.
8 items found.
Discover The Best Tyre Deflators & Tyre Pressure Gauges At Anaconda
When it comes to a huge range of tyre deflators, tyre pressure gauges and more, you will find everything that you need all under one roof at Anaconda. We have close partnerships with some of the leading brands in the industry, such as Staun, Dune and Exitrax, so you will always have peace of mind knowing that you are purchasing only the best products to suit your exact needs.
Our range of tyre deflators comes with plenty of high-quality features such as the ability for rapid deflation, easy-to-read tyre deflator gauges, corrosion-resistant components for longer durability, strong stainless steel construction and much more. Whether you need to do two wheels or all four wheels at once, turn to our incredible range of tyre pressure gauges and tyre deflators at Anaconda today and make sure your next outdoor adventure never goes flat!
Tyre Deflator & Tyre Pressure Gauge FAQs
What is a tyre deflator?
A tyre deflator is an essential tool for 4WDing that allows the user to rapidly deflate their 4WD tyres to help them when driving over difficult terrain. This is because driving over difficult terrain such as sand with reduced air pressure in the tyres will enable the 4WD to easily roll over uneven surfaces.
How to use a tyre deflator
To use a tyre deflator, just follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Once you know the ideal PSI you will need, screw the deflator onto the tyre's valve.
- Step 2: Now push the stem inwards until feel it starts engaging with the valve core. Once engaged, start to unwind the anticlockwise to release it.
- Step 3: You should now have a proper reading of the tyre pressure. To start deflating the tyre, simply pull back the collar. You should start hearing air rushing out. Remember to keep checking the gauge to make sure the correct amount of air is let out.
What is a tyre pressure gauge used for?
A tyre pressure gauge is another essential piece of equipment in the 4WD arsenal. A tyre pressure gauge is used to accurately measure the level of air pressure (PSI) in the tyre of a car, caravan, 4WD, motorbike or any vehicle that has inflated tyres.
How to read a tyre pressure gauge
To correctly read your tyre pressure gauge, we've created these simple steps to follow including some helpful tips:
- Step 1: Begin by first confirming your vehicle's manufacturer's recommended PSI, as going over or under could result in damaging your tyres over time.
- Step 2: After removing the cap, place the tyre pressure gauge over the stem until you hear a hissing sound. Your gauge will then show the current level of air pressure in the tyre represented with a number.
- Step 3: If the number is lower or higher than the recommended PSI, then adjust accordingly until the correct number is shown on the gauge. Then release the valve and tightly close the cap on the tyre.
Shop Our Entire Range Of Tyre Pressure Gauges & Tyre Deflators Online Or In-Store At Anaconda
Check out our exciting range of tyre deflators and more at Anaconda and make sure that you have the best gear for your next 4WD off-road adventure! At Anaconda, we offer gift cards, Club deals, payment options and new arrivals that you won't be able to resist. Browse our entire 4WD & Caravan range including straps & ropes, communication & navigation, fuel containers, 4WD recovery gear and more, and check out our Adventure Centre for helpful tips and exciting destinations such as Why Should You Deflate Your 4WD Tyres, Essential 4WD Accessories For Happy Adventures and The Ultimate Guide To 4WDing On Sand.