Make sure you're layered with the right thermal tops and leggings by browsing the amazing range at Anaconda. Whether you're hiking up a mountain or wanting to stay warm during winter, our range of thermals for women is exactly what you need to keep protected and warm.
9 items found.
Why choose thermal clothing?
Weight and material
When it comes to choosing the right women's thermal clothing, weight and material are important. There are various materials used for an incredibly comfortable feel and to keep you warm, such as cotton, silk, wool and synthetic fabrics. For example, our lightweight Mountain Designs Women's Merino Long Sleeve Thermal Top is made from 100% Australian Merino wool. It wicks away moisture to keep you dry, is incredibly soft to keep you comfortable, and provides excellent insulation to keep you warm.
Because thermal clothing acts as a second skin of insulated layers between your body and the material, it needs to have a nice and snug fit. This tight fit traps the heat that is generated by your body and keeps you warm. If you wear loose-fitting thermals during cold weather, rather than evenly distributing heat evenly throughout your body, it will instead create hot pockets - resulting in feeling uncomfortable throughout the day.
The main purpose of women's thermals is to keep you warm when it's cold, but there are also many other benefits to wearing thermals. Merino wool has antimicrobial properties, making it resistant to odours and ensuring you won't stink at the end of the day, and has moisture-wicking abilities to keep you dry when sweating. They're also stretchy, allowing you to comfortably move without feeling restricted from a tight fit.
What else can I find in the women's clothing range at Anaconda?
Apart from our women's thermal clothing, we also have a huge range of women's clothing that'll keep you warm and comfortable during the chilly winter months. Whether you're camping, hiking, fishing or just wanting to stay warm, you'll find what you need at Anaconda.
- Hiking shirts and tops: When you're out hiking, you need clothing that'll keep you dry, warm and comfortable. Our awesome range of women's hiking shirts and tops are breathable, moisture-wicking and available in a wide range of sizes, colours and styles.
- Hiking pants and shorts: Once you've found the right top, find the perfect matching bottoms in our durable range of women's hiking pants and shorts. From leggings and tights to pants and shorts, you'll find exactly what you're looking for.
- Fleece jumpers and jackets: When the wind starts blowing, make sure you're protected with our range of women's fleece jumpers and jackets. They feel luxuriously soft to the touch, are lightweight, and extremely comfortable - perfect for staying warm on your next camping trip.
- Puffer and down insulated jackets: If you're looking for a particular style, such as a down jacket, our massive range of women's puffer and down jackets has you covered. With a high level of insulation, they'll ensure you'll stay warm and looking good this winter.
- Waterproof jackets and raincoats: Make sure you stay dry when it starts bucketing down with our great range of women's waterproof jackets and raincoats. Perfect for combatting torrential rain and strong winds, they'll keep you protected from the harsh elements.
- Snow gear and jackets: When you're hiking, snowboarding, skiing or camping up in the mountains, having the right clothing is essential. Our quality range of women's snow apparel will keep you warm and toasty, day or night.
Find the Right Women's Thermal Clothing at Anaconda
The last thing you want when camping or hiking is damp, overly hot clothes that are uncomfortable. Browse our huge range of women's thermal clothing at Anaconda to ensure you stay warm, dry, comfortable and looking stylish!
Shop our entire range of women's thermal clothing online or visit us in-store today.