|Your browser is not supported.|
Please browse our site using any of the following options:
Discover the range of fishing boats & inflatable boats at Anaconda. Find out more about amazing tinny packages & boat packages ready for the ultimate adventure!
17 items found.
DISCOVER GREAT VALUE FISHING BOATS, INFLATABLE BOATS & MORE AT ANACONDA
Kids and adults alike enjoy Hypalon inflatable boats, kayaks, outboard motor boats and stand up paddle boards. At Anaconda, you can find a great boats to take you on your next fishing or boating adventure. Visit Anaconda Adventure HQ to see full size boats for yourself! We also stock an extensive range of spare parts suitable for Zodiacs, biminis, winches and other heavy-duty equipment. Watersports accessories at Anaconda include Epirb safety beacons, wetsuits, buoys, bailers, fasteners, air pumps, boat covers, life jackets and first aid kits.
We are the Australian outdoor equipment and apparel specialists for all the right reasons, and you will find the spare parts and other boat accessories you require at Anaconda. Simply make a wish list, add products to your online shopping cart, and proceed to checkout for speedy home delivery. If you prefer first-hand shopping, drop into your nearest Anaconda retail outlet for inflatable boats, paddle boards, outboard motors and a whole lot more.
WHAT TYPES OF BOATS ARE AVAILABLE AT ANACONDA?
Featuring 18 models, 11 hull designs and powered by an iconic four-stroke Yamaha outboard motor, the Gulf Runner range at Anaconda has something for every type of fisho. If you prefer to get up close and personal, then visit the Anaconda HQ to experience our in-store boat yard!
Our Gulf Runner range of fishing boats includes:
- Car Topper: The Gulf Runner 90 Car Topper is a great choice, these aluminium tinnies are designed to be durable, lightweight and safe. Easily loaded onto any camper trailer, 4WD, caravan or touring vehicle, they're ideal for getting out to those hard to reach places.
- HD Tinny: featuring a strong internal keel structure that is welded into the tinny, our heavy-duty Gulf Runner 390HD Tinny Package is able to withstand whatever you can throw at them.
- Runabout: being the perfect family boat for fishing trips on the weekend, our range of runabout fishing boats are ideal for both beginner and experienced fishos.
- Side Console: these fishing boats are designed to be as tough as the anglers who use them. With plenty of storage space, solid aluminium construction and ample deck space for casting, our side consoles have something for everyone.
- Centre Console: our centre console fishing boats are made to handle some of the toughest conditions when out fishing. Stacked with plenty of features and designed with large open decks, you won't run into any issues in this beast.
- Bowrider: dubbed the ultimate family boat, our bowrider fishing boat offers plenty of deck space, has a large lounge area for entertaining and plenty of seating space for the family.
- Cuddy Cabin: featuring an oversized cabin with large bimini, cushioned bunks, storage hatches and lots of other bells and whistles, our cuddy cabin is the ultimate fishing boat for the ultimate angler.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF INFLATABLE BOATS?
There are many advantages to inflatable boats for adventures anywhere in Australia, and here are just a few.
- Flexibility: watersports fans can quickly inflate the boat using an air pump. An inflatable boat will fit in the boot of a car or on the trailer. An inflatable boat doesn't require a launch ramp, making more waterways accessible.
- Stability: rigid inflatable boats include innovative buoyancy design and an air deck for added comfort. They are surprisingly stable, with plenty of room for dry bags, life jackets, wetsuits, bailers, fishing gear, fasteners and more.
- Multi-Functional: a rigid inflatable boat can be used on placid lakes or whitewater. They are ideal for fishing and can even be used in mild surf conditions. Mooring is a cinch, while built-in grommets and rod holders add additional versatility.
- Economy: inflatable boats are not expensive and they are easy to maintain. Simply hose off, dry off and fold up for convenient storage. They are also cheap to fix using dedicated repair kits. If you enjoy watersports but only use a boat occasionally, consider a heavy-duty inflatable boat. If using your boat during camping or day trips, you don't need to worry about the extra expenses that can include outboard motors, fibreglass repair, heavy-duty towing gear, boat cover, fuel tanks and expensive spare parts or boat accessories.
FIND THE RIGHT FISHING BOAT AT ANACONDA
Australia is a boating paradise, so whether you require an inflatable boat, outboard motor boat, dinghy, kayak, fibreglass paddle board or other watercraft, check out the Anaconda collection. Our massive fishing range features a huge selection of fishing rods, reels, swivels, bilge gear, winches and towing equipment. If you are more inclined to outboard motor boat adventures, check out our range of spare parts and boating essentials suitable for Mercury boats, Zodiac boats and other great brands.
Shop our entire range of fishing boats for sale online or visit us in-store today.