Lay-by at Anaconda
Does Anaconda offer lay-by to customers?
Lay-by is available in most Anaconda Stores. Confirm availability in your local store.
Does Anaconda offer lay-by to customers who purchase online?
Lay-by is not currently available to customers who purchase goods online.
How do I arrange a lay-by in Anaconda stores?
Once you have chosen the goods you wish to lay-by, you can take them to any register where our team members will assist you to complete a Lay-by agreement. At this stage you will be provided with the lay-by terms and conditions and your items will be packed and stored safely in our lay-by holding area.
Can I lay-by items that are on promotion?
Yes, items on promotion can be placed on lay-by at the promotional price.
How do I make payments on my lay-by?
Lay-by payments can be made in person at a Anaconda store. You can only make payments in the store where the lay-by was commenced. Final payment is to be made in person in the store the lay-by was commenced where your goods will be made available to you.
What are the terms and conditions associated with my lay-by agreement?
- An initial deposit of 20% is required.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no more than 14 days must elapse between instalment payments.
- Non-payment of any instalment is considered a breach of the agreement and Anaconda may cancel the lay-by agreement after providing 14 days written notice to your last known address.
- It is your responsibility to notify Anaconda of any change of address or contact details.
- Lay-bys must be finalised within 13 weeks of the date of the agreement.
- A lay-by cancelled by the customer will incur a fee of $5.00.
- If the lay-by sale is cancelled, a refund of the deposit and all payment instalments will be made minus the $5.00 cancellation fee.
- Storage Fee: A $20 non-refundable storage fee is payable in the case of kayaks, bikes, stand up paddle boards and other large items due to the bulky nature of the goods.
- The goods must be paid for in full before they will be made available for collection.
- Ownership of the goods will not pass to you until the purchase price has been paid in full and the terms and conditions of the lay-by agreement fulfilled.