Quality marine electronics dramatically improve boat performance and safety. Shop for marine radios, marine stereos and fish finders at Anaconda now!
56 items found.
What are some essential marine electronics products?
With satellite services covering almost every corner of the globe, the sky is the limit for marine electronics product options. While some gear is essential or highly advised, other equipment is optional, with individual budget determining the extent of your marine electronics setup. However, there are three types of marine electronics that you should have on board.
1: Equipment for communication, such as a satellite radio
2: Equipment for navigation, such as a GPS chart plotter
3: Emergency signalling equipment, such as a 406 MHz EPIRB
A lot will depend on your boating style. Coastal boaters and day trippers who remain in sight of shore can get by with a mobile phone or iPad for checking weather and tides. Anglers will improve performance with chart plotting and fishfinder apps. For offshore cruisers, SSB radio and satellite communication devices are important. Serious offshore anglers who want to maximise their catch are often equipped with several fishfinders, SSB radios, long-range radar and satellite phones for ultimate global connectivity.
What is a marine radio used for?
A marine radio is a communications and safety device worth owning. Anaconda showcases several options, including the impressive GME GX700W VHF Marine Radio with features that include:
- 25/1 watt switchable power
- Waterproof speaker mic
- Compact design, overall depth only 75mm, flush mount depth only 46mm
- Ingress protected to IPX7
- Dual and triple watch with programmable priority channel
- Two working channel memories
- Rear microphone input socket for flexible installation
- Multiple mounting options, backwards compatible with all GME radio installations
- Cabin cover included
What type of fishfinder do I need?
Anaconda stocks a great range of fishfinders. Most boaties and anglers appreciate fishfinder/GPS combo equipment. At Anaconda, we partner with major brands including Garmin, GME, Raymarine and Lowrance so you can have confidence in your purchase. Check out our top-of-the-range Garmin 1222 XSV GPS Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo, with impressive features that include:
- 1 kW single-channel CHIRP sonar provides crystal-clear images with remarkable target separation and definition
- ClearVu and SideVu scanning sonars deliver nearly photographic images of what is below, around and to the sides of your boat
- Fully network capable to build your marine system - network sharing allows you to share data among all compatible units connected to the network
- Compatible with optional BlueChart g2 Vision charts
- Supports Panoptix all-seeing sonar
What about onboard stereo and entertainment systems?
We have options for all budgets, with products from GME, Fusion and Clarion. The GME GR350BTW AM/FM Marine Stereo is a real favourite, with Bluetooth connectivity for your smartphone or tablet. It also offers convenient USB/AUS inputs and a built-in tuner. Easy to install and operate, the GR350BTW is built for years of reliable service in all Australian marine environments. Features include:
- Bluetooth wireless audio streaming
- AM/FM Receiver
- IPX5 Ingress protection
- USB Input
- 4 x 40 watt external speaker outputs
- Compact design
- Large backlit LCD display
- RCA input / Output
Why choose Anaconda for marine electronics.
Simply put, we offer the latest products from name brands for the best possible price. We provide a superior instore or online shopping experience, a comprehensive returns policy and our famous Anaconda lowest available price guarantee. Explore Anaconda today for more inspiration.