Men's Jackets & Outerwear
Shop men's jackets for every outdoor adventure at Anaconda. Discover men's jackets & outerwear including men's puffer jackets, fleece, vests, soft shell & more!
108 items found.
What Type of Men's Outdoor Jackets & Outerwear Are Available at Anaconda?
We've got a huge range of men's jackets and outerwear at Anaconda, so you can stay warm and dry out in the elements - no matter what you're doing. Take a look at some of the different options we have available.
- Men's puffer jackets: Puffer jackets are warm, lightweight and packable - perfect if you want a versatile jacket that will serve you well in any situation. Check out Anaconda's range of men's puffer jackets and men's down jackets to be ready for whatever winter has in store.
- Men's fleece jackets: Men's fleece jackets are soft, breathable, quick-drying and moisture-wicking, making them perfect for wearing over a base layer when you're out and about. Fleece is also very light, so it works well as an extra layer to keep in your pack, just in case the weather takes a turn.
- Men's rain jackets: A good quality men's rain jacket is indispensable if you're looking to spend time outdoors. Anaconda's huge range of men's rain jackets and raincoats will help you stay warm and dry - even when it's bucketing down.
- Men's soft shell jackets: Soft Shells are versatile men's outdoor jackets and great for all kinds of outdoor activities. Designed to bridge the gap between a fleece and a waterproof jacket, a softshell jacket is made by bonding two layers of fabric together.
- Men's vests: Vests are perfect for keeping your core insulated while providing your arms with a full range of motion. Vests also take up less room in your pack, so they can be a versatile option when worn with a fleece or pullover.
Which is the Best Type of Men's Jacket or Outerwear?
The best outdoor jacket for you will obviously depend on what activities you'll be using it for, where you'll be wearing it and what other clothing you'll use with it. It's also a good idea to weigh up whether a single warm jacket is best for you as opposed to wearing multiple layers.
Wearing multiple thin layers will often keep you warmer than a single thicker layer because warm air is trapped between the layers and acts as an insulator. This is great because you can adapt to any changes in temperature or weather conditions that may arise.
However, it can take more organisation to ensure you have the necessary layers on hand every time you want to go out, and for this reason, sometimes a men's puffer jacket is preferable as it means you can quickly grab it as you're heading out the door.
For a more detailed look at how to choose the right solution for you, check out our in-depth Outerwear Buying Guide.
Find the Right Men's Outdoor Jackets & Outerwear at Anaconda
Whatever adventures you plan on doing through the cooler months, our range of men's outdoor jackets has you covered. If you'd like some more help choosing a winter jacket, take a look at our article on the Best Jackets for Winter. If you're headed to the snow, we've got a heap of great guides including a Family Snow Checklist and Hidden Features of Your Snow Gear to help you get the most of your mountain time!