Protect your eyes from the sun's UV rays with our huge stylish range of sunglasses from Anaconda. A good pair of sunnies is important for anyone who spends a lot of their time in the great outdoors. Not only do polarised sunglasses provide protection against harsh sunlight, but they also look quite stylish too. Explore Anaconda's awesome range of sunnies with different styles and colours today.
27 items found.
What Kind of Protection Must Polarised Sunglasses Provide?
Whether out fishing, playing sport or hiking, your sunglasses must provide protection against the sunlight including UV rays from the harsh Australian sun. Ideally, you want a pair of sunglasses that blocks out UVA and UVB light. To ensure you have ample protection, the lenses of your sunnies must block out a certain percentage of UVA and UVB light. Polarised sunglasses should provide 99% protection against UVB and 95% of UVA.
Of course, slight variations are possible but must be checked before being purchased. UV protection can only be provided if the sunglasses fit your shape. This is something to take into consideration when you are using polarised sunglasses for outdoor sports.
Which Style of Sunglasses Should I Choose?
There are a lot of different styles of fishing and sports sunglasses these days and some can be more flattering than others. Below, we have described the various shapes, sizes and types of sunglasses that tend to be most flattering:
If you have an oval face, then you are in luck since this is the type of face that can wear any style of sunglasses while still being flattering. However, there are some minor style rules to take into consideration. More specifically, you should never choose sunglasses with a frame that exceeds the width of your face. You should also avoid lenses that are too thick or too thin.
Those with a straight face tend to have an obvious jawline and this can come over as a little stark when the wrong sunglasses are used. To reduce some of the harsh features that can be present on a square face, round sunglasses tend to be best.
When you have a round face, you want some glasses that can have a slimming effect. As such, a pair of square sunglasses or angled sunglasses tend to be most flattering. Some thicker frames tend to complement a round face too.
There are several styles of sports sunglasses that can complement a long face, but one of the most important things to consider is the size of the lenses. Larger lenses tend to be best for a longer face, as they put the face and sunglasses in proportion.
If your face is rather flat and does not have any pronounced features, it is essential to choose a pair of sunnies that highlight some of your facial features. Dark lenses and darker-coloured frames will provide more contour. You could also choose a bold colour to draw more attention.
What Other Clothing Accessories Can I Find at Anaconda?
- Face masks and solar tubes: our great range of face masks, buffs and solar tubes has everything you need to ensure you're protected when out in the sun.
- Socks: whether you're out camping, hiking a trail, out for a run or at work, our vast range of socks will keep your feet warm and dry.
- Scarves: when you're feeling a bit chilly, make sure you're wrapped up tight with our range of stylish scarves.
- Hats: from beanies and visors to brim hats, garden hats, bucket hats and more, you'll find what you're looking for in our huge range of hats.
- Gloves: need to stay warm and dry in cold, wet weather or to protect your hands when gardening or fishing? Then explore our great range of gloves at Anaconda!
- Kid's clothing accessories: featuring sun hats, straw hats, sunglasses, beanies and more, our range of kid's clothing accessories has everything your child needs when going outside.
- Men's clothing accessories: our comprehensive range of men's clothing accessories has everything you need, from stylish men's sunglasses to warm beanies, protective hats and much more.
- Women's clothing accessories: our range of women's clothing accessories features warm merino wool gloves, stylish visors, comfortable socks, kayak gloves, clothing and more.
Find the Right Sports, Fishing & Polarised Sunglasses at Anaconda
Whether you need a pair of sports sunglasses when getting active, a pair of fishing sunnies when out on the boat or polarised sunglasses to protect your eyes from the harsh sun, our huge range of sunglasses has all your eye protection needs covered.
Shop our entire range of fishing, sports and polarised sunglasses in Australia online or visit us in-store today.