Protect your eyes from the sun's harmful UV rays with Carve sunglasses, including polarised sunglasses, at Anaconda. Shop Carve sunglasses online now.
68 items found.
Shop Quality Carve Sunglasses At Anaconda
Protect your eyes from the sun's harmful UV rays with Carve polarised sunglasses. Established in 1998 by surfers from Sydney, the Carve brand is becoming increasingly popular all around the world. Whether you are looking for polarised or non-polarised sunglasses for everyday use or protection whilst you are hitting the slopes, Carve has the perfect pair of sunnies for you. Protect your eyes from the sun's harmful UV rays with Carve sunglasses. Established in 1998 by surfers from Sydney, the Carve brand is becoming increasingly popular all around the world. Whether you are looking for polarised or non-polarised sunglasses for everyday use or protection whilst you are hitting the slopes, Carve has the perfect pair of sunnies for you.
What To Look For In Carve Sunglasses?
By wearing quality Carve polarised sunglasses, a person is able to view objects in the distance that appear hazy without squinting and reflected light nearby won't have a 'blinding' effect. Carve polarised sunglasses are perfect for people with sensitive eyes, and provide comfort for people who are prone to suffer migraines. The colour of the lens you choose will also affect visibility. Carve sunglasses are available in a wide range of lens colours and Carve sunglasses frames include matte black and black grey options with Carve badging for cool style appeal.
- Brown lens: Ideal for wearing in bright sunshine or slightly cloudy weather.
- Grey lens: This filters all light evenly across the entire colour spectrum.
- Deep green/grey lens: Offering superior protection in bright sunshine environments.
- Yellow lens: Referred to as 'blue-blockers', these lenses increase contrast and depth of vision.
- Rose lens: Providing focus and contrast and is known to assist people who suffer from migraines.
Benefits of Carve Sunglasses
By selecting Carve polarised sunglasses, you are improving the quality of your outdoor or sporting experience. Advantages include:
- Reduced glare and improved safety, allowing the wearer to focus without squinting
- The perfect accessory for boaties and water enthusiasts who need to block reflections
- Reduces eye strain that can result in redness, irritation, fatigue and headaches
- Revealing crisp, clear vision with greater detail
Why Choose Carve Sunglasses?
Carve understands that everyone is different, so we offer polarised lenses, non-polarised lenses, polarised iridium lenses, non-polarised iridium lenses, polarised mineral glass lenses and non-polarized mineral glass lenses. We want to enhance your personal style with sunglasses that fit perfectly and perform exceptionally. Each lens of Carve sunglasses has been specially formulated to create the optimum balance between light, glare, reflection, transmission and absorption, allowing you to function at your best during competition or while enjoying leisure time. Quality sunglasses provide clear and undistorted vision, while protecting your eyes from harmful sun rays and reflections.
Sunglasses from Carve include:
- Volley Polarised Sunglasses: These exceptional sunglasses have a 5 barrel stainless steel hinge, polycarbonate frame and metal badging. Available with brown or grey lenses, Volley sunglasses look great and provide 100% UV protection. These are a one-size-fits-most option for men.
- Lila Polarised Sunglasses : Available in a variety of frame and lens colours, Lila sunglasses look great and offer 100% UV protection. Carve quality is showcased with the 5-barrel stainless steel hinge, polycarbonate frame and metal badging. These sunglasses are a classic style with a contemporary twist.
Carve Sunglasses FAQs
What are polarised sunglasses?
When outdoors, reflected light and glare can be a big deal, resulting in becoming distracted or even frustrated when the sun shines through. Polarised glasses, also known as anti-glare sunglasses, are designed for reducing eye strain and also reducing the light glare that can come with other types of sunglasses. This is why Carve polarised sunglasses are perfect for improving vision and overall safety when exploring the great outdoors, especially in Australia.
How to clean Carve polarised sunglasses?
To effectively clean your Carve sunglasses, you will need a microfibre cloth and a bottle of lens cleaning solution, such as our Brighteyes Lens Cleaning Care Kit. It's important to use a microfibre cloth because other materials can risk scratching the sensitive lenses. Lightly apply the cleaning solution onto the sunglasses, and once applied, begin gently wiping each lens of your sunglasses slowly in a clockwise rotation as this will reduce the risk of making any small scratches.
What sunglasses fit my face?
When it comes to finding the best style of sunglasses that will correctly fit your face, the shape of your sunglasses will play an important role in contrast to the shape of your face. For example, rectangular sunglasses with straight lines will make for a better fit for people that have an angular face. Whereas if you have a more rounder face, sunglasses with an oval shape with soft round edges will fit your face better.
What is the difference between polarised and normal sunglasses?
The biggest key difference between normal sunglasses and polarised sunglasses is that normal sunglasses allow for glare to reach your eyes, whereas polarised sunglasses are specifically designed to cut out the glare from reaching your eyes. In simple terms, polarised lenses act like a picket fence, using vertical slates to filter out glare and only allowing vertically-polarised light to come in contact with your eyes.
Shop The Entire Range Of Carve Sunglasses Online Or In-Store At Anaconda
Check out the extensive Carve sunglasses range at Anaconda, and make sure you are ready and equipped for anything mother nature can throw at you. If shopping online, make a wish list, add products to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout for speedy delivery to your door. At Anaconda, we offer gift cards, Club deals, payment options and new arrivals that won't be beaten for quality and price. Browse our entire range of men's clothing accessories, women's clothing accessories, men's clothing and women's clothing, and check out our Adventure Centre for helpful tips and exciting destinations such as our Helpful Buying Guides or How To Keep Cool While Summer Camping.