A hiking hat is essential for anyone who enjoys getting outside. Whether it's a broad brim hat for sun protection or a stylish sports cap, find it at Anaconda.
163 items found.
Stylish and Protective Outdoor Hats, Caps & Beanies For the Whole Family
Whether you're headed to the beach or the snow, a hat is one of the most essential clothing accessories you can take on your trip. Anaconda's huge range of hats and headwear will have you protected from the elements all year round. Let's take a look at the different hats available, and what they're suitable for. So, whether you're headed out fishing, hiking or just to the park with the kids, we'll make sure you're comfortable and protected from the sun. Find the perfect hats and beanies for any outdoor adventure at Anaconda.
What Kind Of Hats Are Available At Anaconda?
Whether you're headed to the beach or the snow, a hat is one of the most essential clothing accessories you can take on your trip. Anaconda's huge range of hats and headwear will have you protected from the elements all year round. Let's take a look at the different hats available, and what they're suitable for.
- Outdoor Hiking Hats And Sun Hats: Australia is renowned for its sunshine, and while it's great to get outside and enjoy it, it's also important to protect your skin while you're out there. Anaconda's range of hiking hats and outdoor hats includes a range of designs including wide brimmed hats and more.
- Beanies And Snow Hats: If you're looking to get active in colder climates, a beanie or snow hat is a must have as it makes a significant impact to your overall warmth and comfort. When choosing a cold weather hat, it's important to consider what material it's made from to ensure it will perform under certain conditions. Hats for any kind of winter sport or activity should be made from quick-drying, moisture-wicking and breathable fabrics that also provide good insulation such as fleece or Merino wool.
- Fishing Hats: Look stylish and stay protected whilst out on the water with fishing straw hats that are perfect for any fisho.
- Insect Hats: keep insects at bay with specially designed hats which feature insect nets to keep insects away from your face.
- Sports Caps: Find on trend caps perfect for everyday wear and casual outings. Caps also make a great gift for any occasion, find quality caps from brands such as Helly Hansen, Mountain Designs, O'Neill and more.
- Legionnaire Hats: ensure great comfort and sun protection for when you are out on the water or exploring the outdoors.
- Kids Hats: Keep kids protected from the sun with stylish kids hats and caps that they will love.
Outdoor Hats FAQs
Which hats provide the best sun protection?
For optimal coverage, choose a hat with a high UPF rating. A UPF rating of 50+ is high and will provide excellent protection. Wide brim hats are a great style that is specifically designed to combat hot, sunny conditions on your outdoor adventures.
What hat is good for fishing?
For fishing, choose a wide brim straw hat which is both stylish and provides all round sun protection. Branded wide brimmed hats are also a great choice for sun protection on the water.
How to stop a hat from blowing away?
If you are travelling to windy conditions, choose a hat which has an adjustable chin cord so you can secure your hat. Some hats even have an adjustable head cord to ensure the perfect fit.
Shop Camping and Hiking Hats and Sports Caps at Anaconda
Whatever adventures you've got planned, Anaconda will help you stay safe, comfortable and protected from the elements while you're out there. Find everything you need for your hiking or trekking adventure including gaiters, hiking packs, hiking poles, hiking tents or anything else find it at Anaconda. If you'd like some help to make sure you've got everything you need before heading off, we've got some handy guides to give you all the information you need. If you're heading to the beach, check out our Kids' Summer Essentials article to maximise they're fun in the sun. Discover the Sun Protection Clothing Buying Guide for more information on staying sun safe whilst outdoors. If you'd prefer to see the range in person or chat to a friendly team member, take a look at our store finder to find a store near you.