When you go exploring on your next camping trip, our range of headlamps will certainly come in handy! Discover more about our headlamps online now!
20 items found.
Can I purchase headlamps at Anaconda?
Yes, Anaconda stocks a range of headlamps for a variety of different purposes. Here are some of the most popular uses for headlamps, some of which you may never even have considered before:
1. Camping - Campground areas can be dangerous places at night. Unfamiliar surroundings, things to trip over, hot embers from camp fires, these things can all be an issue when you want to visit the toilet block in the night. You can also use a headlamp to read a book, or look at a map to plan your next day before you fall asleep.
2. Caving - Caves are filled with dangers galore. Not only are they dark, damp places but critters live there and usually can't be seen until it is too late. If you wear a headlamp, you can avoid bats, scorpions, snakes, and other animals indigenous to caves. You can also avoid slippery rocks.
3. Working on a motorcycle or car - Having a hands-free spotlight that goes right to that area you are working on is indispensable, even in the daylight.
4. Home Repairs - Whether it is the leaky faucet, the plugged-up sink drain, the furnace that's making that strange noise in the basement, or the cable that needs to be run through the roof space, anything you do at home can always use more light to make the job easier.
5. Reading in Bed - With a headlamp, the problem of disturbing your partner is solved. The lights are out, except for a tiny beam illuminating the pages of your book.
6. Cycling or Trail Running - See where you are going even when riding in badly-lit areas with a headlamp attached to your helmet or help light your way while running through unfamiliar terrain.
7. Fishing - If you have a headlamp, you can see your way around and see how to bait a hook. You can find your way into your boat or peer down into the water which may be murky.
8. Sailing - Headlamps can be life-savers in less than ideal circumstances when you need to make emergency repairs on deck or have to find something in the lockers.
What types of headlamp are available at Anaconda?
You can find headlamps at Anaconda in a wide range of sizes and at budget-friendly process right through to expensive, specialised equipment including night-vision lighting and more, so you can find the right type of headlight for all types of activity.
Check out the ultra-lightweight headlamps for runners, headlamps with rear red flashing lights ideal for cyclists, the flexible LED neck torch, and head lamps with adjustable swivelling lights for precision control.
Does Anaconda stock head lamps for kids?
Yes, with our great range of different animal and other novelty kid's headlight you can provide your kids with some fun lighting for their next camping holiday or night-time sleepover. Choose, among others, from Panda, Duck, Monkey, or Ghost!