Shop bikes for men, women & kids at Anaconda. Discover mountain bikes, BMX bikes, urban bikes & road bikes from leading brands including Fluid & more!
No products match your preferences, please try widening your selection options
Find The Right Bike For You & Your Family At Anaconda
At Anaconda you can discover a huge range of bikes for every kind of cycling adventure. Whether you're a keen mountain biker or enjoy staying fit by cycling to work we have bikes to suit every need and skill level. From road bikes, urban bikes, kids' bikes and more, Anaconda has the perfect fit for you and your family. We have bikes from leading brands including Fluid so that you can be confident that your new bicycle is the right match for you and your riding style. Discover great features like lightweight alloy frames, chain guards, detachable downtube batteries on our electric mountain bikes and so much more with Anaconda.
Choose From A Huge Range Of Bike Types At Anaconda
It's pretty much a given that riding any bike is going to be a whole lot of fun. Still, it is important to get the right bike for your needs if you're going to get the most out of your ride. Let's take a look at the different types of bicycles and the features that set them apart:
- Mountain Bikes: Mountain bikes are made to be ridden on any terrain. With thicker wheels and heavy-duty suspension, you'll be able to take on bush trails and urban environments alike. Anaconda stocks a range of Fluid mountain bikes that feature high-grade Shimano gearing and Tektro disc brakes.
- Road bikes are lightweight, streamlined and efficient. They feature narrower tyres and drop handles and are built for smooth surfaces such as bitumen and pavement. These bicycles are purpose-made for attaining maximum speed with minimum effort.
- Comfort Bikes: As the name suggests, comfort bikes are made for leisurely cruising. Complete with in-seat suspension and curved handlebars for an upright riding position, these aren't high-performance machines - but when you're rolling down to the beach or local shops, you've got to ask yourself, 'Do I really care?'.
- Urban Bikes: Made for cities, urban bikes can include electric bikes, folding bikes and commuter bikes - so if you're looking for an easy way to get around town, an urban bike is what you're after.
- BMX bikes (short for bicycle motocross) are favourites with kids, teens and anyone who likes stunt riding. They're small, tough and a whole lot of fun.
- Kids' Bikes: At Anaconda our range of kid's bikes comes in a range of models and sizes to suit all ages and riding abilities - from first bike options and scooters to single speed bikes and kids mountain bikes.
What bike accessories do I need?
Before you go tearing off into the sunset, you'll want to make sure you have everything you need for a safe and comfortable ride. At a bare minimum, bike helmets are an absolute essential but it's also worth considering on-bike storage like saddle bags and panniers to carry essential gear like your bike lock and puncture kit. There are also hydration options to think about - cycling water bottles, bladders, hydration packs and even gels and electrolyte drinks for those longer sessions - and a range of bike racks, stands and wall mounts to safely store your bike when you're not on the road.
How to clean a bike chain
Keeping your bike chain clean is not just about aesthetics - a dirty chain can add extra friction and decrease efficiency by a measurable amount! The best way to clean your bike chain will depend on the type of bike you have. Chain cleaning devices offer an easy solution to this essential maintenance process. They feature rotating brushes that work chain degreaser through the chain as it's backpedalled past. Make sure you always check the manufacturer's recommendations for best practices when it comes to maintaining your chosen bike model.
What size bike do I need?
Many bike brands use their own sizing charts to help you determine the correct size bike - and they will also vary slightly depending on the type of bike as well. Much of determining the right bike size is based on your own height vs the size of the bike frame, but other factors like leg inseam measurements should also be considered. At Anaconda you can find handy Bike Size Guides on our bicycle product pages to help you find the perfect fit.
Shop Bikes & Essential Cycling Gear At Anaconda
Whether you're looking for a mountain bike, BMX bike, urban bike, road bike or a kids bike to get your little one started cycling, Anaconda has you covered! Explore the complete range of bikes online or in-store, and discover all the accessories and essentials you need from our selection of cycling gear. We have scooters, bike accessories, spare parts, essential safety & protection gear and more, so you can make the most of your cycling adventure. Shopping online is simple too, where you can choose to click & collect your order or have it delivered to your home! Our informative bikes buying guide and cycling essentials buying guide are great for helping you make the right purchases for you and your family. Anaconda Adventure Club members also enjoy great benefits like advance sales notifications and exclusive discounts - make sure you sign up for free today!