Bicycle performance is dramatically enhanced by using Weldtite products for a premium ride. Explore Weldtite lubricants, degreaser and other great products, all on offer with our famous Anaconda lowest available price guarantee.
4 items found.
Specialists with a heritage in Britain dating back to the 1940s, Weldtite now creates products that fulfil the needs of cyclists the world over. Weldtite products are used on the road, on the trail, and in the workshop, so cyclists can get the most out of their ride. Weldtite develops and manufactures lubricants, Dirtwash cleaning products and other cycle maintenance essentials.
Ideally, your bike should be cleaned thoroughly after every serious ride, whether you ride on trails, tracks or roads. Without regular cleaning, the drivetrain can get sluggish, parts can corrode, brakes begin to squeal and gears become un-cooperative. It's worth understanding how your bicycle cleaning routine will affect performance and comfort. Here are a few fast cleaning steps that can be performed after every ride.
- Rinse the frame down. Start with a basic sponge and water wipe-down. Don't blast the bike with a high pressure washer as water will get forced into the bearings.
- Spray the bike with a Weldtite bike cleaning product, then clean it down with water using a soft bristled brush and a suitable cloth. Don't use kitchen detergents or solvents.
- Clean the rims and brake pads. Ensure the brake pads and systems are free from impediments that can erode the braking surface or degrade materials.
- Apply Weldtite degreasing agent to the chainset and give the chain a gentle scrub. This can be done with the chain on or off the bike. You can use a gear brush to get into grimy cassette cogs for a thorough clean.
- Rinse and dry the bike as required using Weldtite TF2 Lubricant Spray with Teflon, for maximum all-round performance and protection from the elements.
It needn't take more than five or ten minutes to thoroughly clean a bike, even after a rigorous outdoor adventure. With Weldtite products to back you up, you can be at the top of your cycling game wherever you are.
TF2 Lubricant Spray with Teflon: This is the No. 1 worldwide best-selling Teflon surface protector for bicycles. The handy 150ml spray can is lightweight, yet provides plenty of lubricating action. The built in repellent disperses water and repels dirt for high penetration into bearing surfaces and the chain. TF2 Lubricant leaves a protective film, and is also suitable for use on motorcycles, cars and boats.
Weldtite Citrus Degreaser: Natural-based and environmentally friendly, Weldtite Citrus Degreaser is highly effective in removing grease and oil from bike chains and similar components. The non-aerosol formula is easy to rinse off, soluble in water, and non-flammable.
Weldtite CD1 Citrus Degreaser: For effectively cleaning chains, gears and other moving parts, it's hard to go past the CD1 Citrus Degreaser with powerful spray action and maximum cleaning strength. This degreaser contains natural citron oils for easy removal of grease, oil, dirt and grime from hard to reach areas.
Weldtite Disc Brake Cleaner: Solutions for optimised bike riding include disc brake systems that are reliable and effective. Weldtite Dirtwash Disc Brake Cleaner is the aerosol rapid drying system that leaves no residue. This heavy-duty spray for brake systems improves brake performance, reduces brake squeal and doesn't harm brake pads.
Anaconda is Australia's favourite outdoor retailer for all the right reasons, including name brand local and international manufacturers. At Anaconda, we believe in giving you high quality options from established and innovative outdoor companies that move with the times. In a competitive sporting world, there is no substitute for quality, and Weldtite remains a serious part of the cycling equation.