Enjoy exploring the water with quality snorkels, snorkelling masks & snorkelling fins. Shop great value snorkelling sets for kids & adults at Anaconda.
5 items found.
Shop Great Value Snorkels & Snorkelling Gear at Anaconda
The Anaconda range of snorkelling kits, fins, full-face snorkel masks and other snorkelling equipment features brands such as Mirage and Body Glove using advanced manufacturing and durable materials. Whether you are a beginner going snorkelling for the first time or are an experienced diver, find the right snorkelling masks, snorkels, swim fins, dive boots and more at Anaconda. Our snorkelling gear range also includes men's, women's and kid's clothing designed to offer maximum sun protection, wearability and performance. Our price on snorkelling gear, swimming goggles, snorkelling sets, travel bags and other watersports equipment won't be beaten, so get ready to enjoy watersports the Anaconda way!
Important Snorkelling Safety Tips
Although snorkelling is relatively easy to learn, there are a few things that you should keep in mind:
- The greatest danger to snorkelers are inshore and leisure craft such as jet skis, speed boats and even surfboards. A snorkeler is often submerged in the water with only the tube visible above the surface and is hard to spot.
- When snorkelling, your back, ankles, back legs can be exposed to the sun for extended periods and can burn badly (even if slightly submerged) without being noticed in time. Wearing rash vests and shorts, a T-shirt or a high-factor waterproof sun cream can be advisable. Snorkelling can lead to dehydration or even hyperventilating, especially when practised for several hours. View the sun protection range to get everything you need to stay sun-safe.
- Snorkelling with another person who can keep an eye on you is recommended. When snorkelling on or near coral reefs, take care to avoid contact with the delicate (and sometimes sharp or stinging) coral and any possible poisonous inhabitants. Coral scrapes and cuts often require first aid treatment and potentially emergency medical treatment to avoid infection.
What do I need to go snorkelling?
Beginners and kids need very little to get started snorkelling, although it is important to use reliable Buoyancy Compensation Device (BCD) equipment. Your face mask or goggles need to fit snugly without gaps that will let water in. Your snorkel should have a well-fitted bite valve and connect comfortably with your face mask. Swimfins should be snug enough to avoid slipping off but not so tight they restrict circulation.
Should I wear a wetsuit when snorkelling?
In colder climates, or when the temperature of the water is low, some people prefer to wear a wetsuit while snorkelling. Wetsuits can also protect the skin from jellyfish stings and scratches. You can find wetsuits in our Swim and Surfwear range of clothing here at Anaconda.
How should a snorkelling mask fit?
Your snorkelling face mask or goggles need to fit snugly without gaps that will let water in. Use the adjustable straps to ensure it is tightened properly.
What Other Types Of Watersports Equipment Can I Find At Anaconda?
- Water skiing life jackets: Whether water skiing or out on the jet ski, safety is the number one priority. Make sure you and your loved ones stay safe with our great range of water skiing life jackets.
- Beach sunshades: The Australian weather can be devastating, especially when spending all day down at the beach. Ensure you're protected from the harmful UV rays in comfort with our range of beach sunshades.
- Water ski tubes: With a huge range of water ski tubes, kneeboards, towing rope and more, Anaconda has all your water skiing needs covered!
- Life jackets and PFDs: Our massive range of adult and kids life jackets, vests and PFDs are essential when heading out onto the water in the boat, kayak or canoe.
- Stand up paddle boards: Have more fun on the water with great value SUPs from the range at Anaconda.
Find The Right Snorkelling Gear, Sets And Kits At Anaconda
At Anaconda, you will find many different types of water sports equipment, essentials, accessories, clothing, footwear and more. For everything from a fun afternoon on the beach, to gear for people who are dedicated to their water sports. Check out our useful Buying Guides for more information on purchasing the best snorkelling and water sports equipment. View the Snorkelling Buying Guide now. If you're planning a day out at the beach instead, then our five summer essentials for hitting the beach will cover everything you'll need to bring. Shop our entire range of snorkelling gear, sets and kits online or visit us in-store today. You can find more inspiration for your next outing with our articles on the Best Beaches in WA and the Best Beaches in Sydney. Our products are designed to hold up against harsh Australian conditions and be of high quality and great value, trust Anaconda for all your outdoor adventure needs.