WIN A $5000 Camp, Hike & Travel Pack!
WIN a $5000 Camp, Hike & Travel Pack! Simply purchase any eligible product any Black Wolf Turbo Tent in any Anaconda store or on the Anaconda online store for your chance to WIN!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ANACONDA ‘WIN A $5,000 CAMP, HIKE & TRAVEL PACK’ 2017 COMPETITION
Commencement Date: 12.01am AEST on Wednesday 11th October 2017
Closing Date: 11.59pm ADST on Sunday 24th December 2017
Who can enter
All current Australian residents over the age of 18.
Employees, and their immediate families, of the promotor (Anaconda Group Pty Ltd), are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, child, parent, grand parent, sibling, uncle, aunt or cousin.
How to enter
During the Promotion Period, purchase any eligible product (any BlackWolf Turbo Tent) in any Anaconda store located in Australia, or on the Anaconda online store to enter the draw. The transaction must be paid in full during the promotional period.
Competition opt-in will occur on the dedicated Anaconda “Win a $5,000 Camp, Hike & Travel Pack with BlackWolf” competition webpage, which will be advertised in store, online, and linked from the Anaconda website.
Valid receipt number is required for entry, along with name, number, email address, state, postcode and confirmation of agreement to competition Terms & Conditions.
1 x $5,000 Gift Voucher redeemable through any Anaconda retail store for product from the following brands:
Total Prize Package Value: $5,000.00
Prize Selection Method
This is a game of skill.
The prize will be awarded based on judgement of the answer most creative in using 25 words or less, to the question:
What will your first adventure entail if you win this incredible Camp, Hike & Travel fit out?
Initial Prize Selection
Will take place at the Promoter’s office (address below) at 10.00am on Monday 08th January 2018
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If the prize/s are not claimed within 3 months of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at the Promoter’s office (address below) at 10am on Monday 02nd April 2018
Anaconda Group Pty Ltd (ABN 53 955 173 782) Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
1. The above table forms part of these Terms & Conditions and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks or lay by purchases which are not paid in full will not be counted for entry purposes.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s competition website and on the Promoter’s Facebook wall.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, Competition site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize.
Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize/s are not transferable. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
7. The winner must collect the prize from their nearest Anaconda retailer.
8. All other costs not included in the prize package are the winner’s responsibility. These include without limitation, costs travel to the prize winners nearest Anaconda retailer, and all other ancillary costs.
9. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
10. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
11. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.