Monthly Product Review & Win Competition
Enter our Monthly Product Review & Win Competition for your chance to WIN an Anaconda eGift Card!
Congratulations to the December winners of our Monthly Product Review & Win Competition:
- Dani; Gold Coast, QLD
- Jie; Melbourne, VIC
- FLear; Sydney, NSW
- Marian; Sydney NSW
- Blake; Richmond, VIC
- KathyG; Oatlands, TAS
- Kathy; Launceston, TAS
- Maya; Adelaide, SA
- mark twyman; Wodonga, VIC
- Gav; VIC
Terms & Conditions
Monthly Product Review & Win Competition
Commencement Date: 12.01am AEDT on Sunday 1st January 2023
Closing Date: 12.00pm AEDT on Tuesday 31st January 2023
Who Can Enter
All current Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are or become an Anaconda Adventure Club member (Member).
How To Enter
During the Promotion Period, entrants must leave a validated review on the Anaconda website. The review must include a valid rating of the product(s), and the review itself may be a favourable, constructive, neutral, negative or critical review of the product. The entrant must register their details including email address and name.
Entrants will receive one (1) entry for each valid product review. The entry will be in the draw for the month the review is submitted only.
For the entry to be eligible it must comply with the Anaconda Product Ratings & Reviews Terms & Conditions, including:
- the entrant must have purchased the product they are reviewing from Anaconda;
- the review must be relevant to the product;
- the review must be true, accurate and not misleading;
- the review should not mention third party or competitors’ websites, addresses, contact numbers
- the review must not contain any content that belongs to another person, contravene any law or use of inappropriate language.
10 winners will be drawn each month and will each receive an Anaconda eGift Card valued at AUD$50.
Total Value of Prize Pool = $500
Prize Selection Method
This is a game of chance.
Initial Prize Selection
Will take place at the Promoter’s Australian office, Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, VIC, 3205, Australia, at 12:00pm (AEDT) on Wednesday 1st February 2023.
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If a winner has not come forth to claim a prize/s within 3 months of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at the Promoter’s office (address above) at 12:00pm (AEST) on Monday 1st May 2023.
Anaconda Group Pty Ltd (ABN 53 955 173 782)
Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, VIC, 3205, Australia
- By entering this competition, and by attempting to do so, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and expressly gives the consents referred to in these Terms and Conditions. Any person who attempts to enter this competition shall be referred to in these Terms and Conditions as an “entrant”, irrespective of whether any competition entry is accepted by the Promoter.
- The above information forms part of these Terms and Conditions and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry (if any) will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks, lay by purchases or payments will not be counted for entry purposes.
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and officeholders, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win any prize.
- The Promoter’s decisions in relation to any aspect of this competition (including in relation to prize selections) is final and binding on each person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner/s will be notified where possible by email or telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s website and may be published on the Promoter’s social media channels.
- By submitting a review and any other form of content (including but not limited to photos, artwork, videos or audio recordings) (collectively referred to herein as “Content”), entrants grant the Promoter an irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty free, worldwide licence to use, publish, reproduce, broadcast, display, modify, adapt, create derivative works from and distribute the Content (or any part thereof) in any form and for any purpose without compensation to the entrant.
- The entrant agrees to waive all moral rights in relation to the Content and warrants that the Content is their original work and does not violate any law or infringe any third-party rights.
- The Promotor reserves the right to change, condense, withhold publication, remove or delete any Content on its website that the Promotor deems, in its sole discretion, to violate these Terms and Conditions or the terms and conditions of customer ratings and reviews. If a review is not published or removed it will no longer constitute a valid entry.
- Entrants agree that the Promotor may for an unlimited time, without restriction or limitation throughout the world, publish, broadcast and/or communicate to the public the entrant’s name, town/suburb of residence and social media handle (or other information provided for crediting purposes) including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s website, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material.
- The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. Prize/s are not transferable, changeable or exchangeable. Any images associated with the prize/s are for promotional purposes only. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions such as a requirement that the entire voucher must be redeemed in one transaction or the remaining sum will be forfeited.
- Any change in value occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is redeemed is not the responsibility of the Promoter. If a prize or any element of a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, at all times acting reasonably, reserves the right to substitute that prize or element with another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter (acting reasonably), subject to the approval of any relevant authority if required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant (and to prohibit that entrant from resubmitting an entry into the competition) where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted otherwise than in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may also disqualify any entrant who acts in a disruptive manner or who acts with intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or who behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, or who engages in conduct which is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- Entries must not include any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person (including but not limited to intellectual property rights) or is obscene, offensive, potentially defamatory, discriminatory, indecent, objectionable or inappropriate (which includes any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or obscene language). Any content submitted must belong to the entrant and must not include any content which belongs to someone else.
- If for any reason (including due to tampering or interference) this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter, at all times acting reasonably, reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected entries, illegible entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged entries) or entries deemed ineligible due to incorrect entrant information. The Promoter will not accept entries which are incomplete, illegible, or which are generated by computers or other automated means.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost. If a Membership card/number is not produced at the time of purchase, then that purchase will not be credited against the Member’s accumulated total for the purposes of entering the competition. If the P.O.S System fails or if the Membership number is recorded incorrectly, every effort will be made to record the data not captured at the time of the purchase, where practical.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from any prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought by the prize winner if necessary. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that were the parties are at arm’s length goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Each entrant agrees to completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability in connection with this competition. Any questions, comments or complaints about this competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- All PI will be held at the office of the Promoter or on IT systems controlled by the Promoter, in respect of which reasonable security arrangements are in place to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
Congratulations to the previous winners of our Monthly Product Review & Win Competition:
- Bjørn; QLD
- Leigh; Sydney, NSW
- Jeff; Sydney, NSW
- Lani Flude; Melbourne, VIC
- Chris; SA
- Tabatha; NSW
- Kez; Brisbane, QLD
- Phil; Sydney, NSW
- The nothing man; Melbourne, VIC
- Disappointed mum; Brisbane, QLD
- Tina; Tomakin, NSW
- Mona; Melbourne, VIC
- Phil; Darwin, NT
- Suzy; ACT
- Sandi Mac; Central Coast, NSW
- Wine & Moon Tour!!; Sydney, NSW
- Bert; ACT
- Daniel; Geelong, VIC
- Nomsky; Melbourne, VIC
- Maverick; Gold Coast, QLD
- Tony; Townsville, QLD
- Kelly; Adelaide, SA
- Stevo; Redlands, QLD
- Meiring; ACT
- Angus; Gold Coast, QLD
- Rose; Sunshine Coast, QLD
- CSC; Melbourne, VIC
- Krakenn; Onslow, WA
- Peter; QLD
- Justin; Sydney, NSW
- Megzies; Wollongong, NSW
- Mo S; WA
- DrMantis; Melbourne, VIC
- Trev; Canberra, ACT
- Darleine; Kalgoorlie, WA
- Shaz; Gold Coast, QLD
- Tracy Kamp; Rutherford, NSW
- Green Frog; Sydney, NSW
- Ian; Sydney, NSW
- Darren Crebert; Maitland, NSW
- Chris; Epping, VIC
- Brocko; Moreton Island, QLD
- Marty; Bondi Junctions, NSW
- Marianna; Sydney, NSW
- Trev Davis; QLD
- Adam J; Bendigo, VIC
- Hamish; Gold Coast, QLD
- Kate; Fremantle, WA
- Patrick; Newstead, QLD
- Aaron; Mackay, Qld