Trolley Dash Competition 2018
Enter our Trolley Dash Competition for a chance to particpate in a 90 second Trolley Dash at Anaconda Marsden Park!
Congratulations to the winner of our Trolley Dash Competition:
- Michael Bailey
Terms & Conditions
Anaconda Trolley Dash Competition
Commencement Date: 12.01am AEST on 5/11/18
Closing Date: 11.59pm AEST on 11/11/18
How to Enter
To be entered into the competition, during the promotional period, eligible entrants must:
- Comment on the Anaconda Trolley Dash promotional post on Anaconda's Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/AnacondaStores) answering the following question to the best of their ability:
'If you won the Trolley Dash, which piece of Anaconda gear would be the first thing you'd grab to get outdoors this summer and why?'
The winner will participate in a 90 second Trolley Dash at Anaconda Marsden Park on the 17th November 2018.
The winner will have 90 seconds to put as many Anaconda items as they can in a trolley.
Conditions of Trolley Dash:
- Only one winner can complete the Trolley Dash
- No assistance from other persons is allowed
- The winner must follow all directions including safety instructions from Anaconda staff
- The winner must be able to complete the trolley dash at 7:45am Saturday 17th November 2018. If unable to attend, the winner may nominate an alternate person to complete the trolley dash at the above time and date.
- Only one trolley may be used throughout the duration of the 90 second trolley dash
- The winner can only select one type of each product type during the trolley dash (i.e. 1 x camp chair, 1 x fishing rod, 1 x tee shirt etc.)
- Anaconda staff will assist the winner with placing selected items into the trolley during the trolley dash. This is limited to items which reside within cabinets.
Prize Selection Method
Anaconda will determine (in its absolute discretion) the most creative answer to the question:
‘If you won the Trolley Dash, which piece of Anaconda gear would be the first thing you’d grab to get outdoors this summer and why?’
Initial Prize Selection
Will take place at the Promoter’s office (address below) on 14th November 2018.
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If the winner is not at Anaconda Marsden Park located at the Home Co. Centre 17/43 Hollinsworth Road by 7.30am (AEST) on Saturday 17th November 2018. The Promoters have the discretion to deem the winner has forfeited their opportunity to win the prize.
The Promoters may then redraw the prize by selecting from any of the customers in attendance at the Anaconda Marsden Park located at the Home C. Centre 17/43 Hollinsworth Road at 7.45am (AEST) on Saturday 17th November 2018.
Anaconda Group Pty Ltd (ABN 53 955 173 782) Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia.
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry (if any) will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks, lay by purchases or payments will not be counted for entry purposes.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by Facebook messenger on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s website.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
7. The prize may only be transferred, but not sold for profit, to a person of the winner’s choice if that person is over 18 years of age or to a guardian of that person if that person is under 18 years of age.
8. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
9. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
10. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost. If a Membership card/number is not produced at the time of purchase, then that purchase will not be credited against the Member’s accumulated total for the purposes of entering the competition. If the P.O.S System fails or if the Membership number is recorded incorrectly, every effort will be made to record the data not captured at the time of the purchase, where practical.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants completely release Facebook.