MILLION DOLLAR FISH COMPETITION
WIN the ultimate fishing trip with our Million Dollar Fish Competition!
To enter, visit https://cloud.email.anaconda.com.au/comp?p=MDF18 and in 25 words or less tell us 'what gear are you most excited to use to catch the Million Dollar Fish?'
Congratulations to the winner of our Million Dollar Fish Competition:
- Ben T, QLD
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ANACONDA ‘WIN THE ULTIMATE FISHING TRIP – MILLION DOLLAR FISH SEASON 4’ COMPETITION
Commencement Date: 12.01am AEDT on Wednesday 31st October 2018
Closing Date: 11.59pm AEDT on Monday 24th December 2018
How to enter
During the Promotion Period, Members who make purchases from across the FISH category (with no exclusions) that reach a total transaction value of over $80 in a single transaction (in store or online at www.anacondastores.com) are eligible to enter.
The entrant must be a Member, and the Member’s unique membership number must be captured in the transaction at the time of purchase. If an Anaconda Adventure Club card or membership number is not produced at the time of purchase (in store or online), then that purchase will not be valid for competition entry. The transaction must be paid in full during the Promotion Period (Eligible Purchase).
After making an Eligible Purchase, Members may enter by registering their details on the dedicated Anaconda “Win the Ultimate Fishing Trip” competition webpage, which will be advertised in store, online, and linked from the Anaconda website.
To enter, Members must answer the question ‘What gear are you most excited to use to catch the Million Dollar fish?’ in 25 words or less and provide a valid receipt number, name, mobile number, email address, state, postcode and confirmation of agreement to these competition Terms & Conditions.
There is 1 major prize to be won.
The prize includes:
A trip for 2 adults to Arnhem Land, Northern Territory, including:
- Return economy airfares for 2 adults from the winners nearest capital city to Darwin
- Return economy airfares for 2 adults from Darwin to Milingimbi
- Return transfers from Milingimbi to Dhipirri Lodge
- 4 night’s accommodation at Dhipirri Lodge (twin share)
- 3 Day guided Fishing Charter from Dhipirri Lodge with an Anaconda Fishing expert
- All meals and non-alcoholic refreshments
- Boat & equipment hire for 2 adults
- Permits for 2 adults into Arnhem Land
- Anaconda Fishing Gift Pack x 2
The prize pack for 2 adults is valued at up to $15,000 AUD.
The prize must be redeemed in its entirety within Season 4 of the Million Dollar Fish competition, which concludes on Sunday 31st March 2019.
Prize Selection Method
This is a game of skill. The prize will be judged by the Promotor (in its absolute discretion) and will be awarded based on judgement of the most appropriate answer (using 25 words or less) to the question posted on Anaconda’s dedicated competition entry website.
Initial Prize Selection
Will take place at the Promoter’s office (address below) at 10.00am AEDT on Tuesday 08th January 2019.
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If the prize is not claimed within 2 weeks of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at the Promotor’s office at 10.00am AEDT on Tuesday 22nd January 2019 in accordance with any State or Territory Regulations.
Anaconda Group Pty Ltd (ABN 53 955 173 782) Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry will not always be available at every store or via the online store and any rainchecks or lay by purchases which are not paid in full will not be counted for entry purposes.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner may be published on the Promoter’s competition website and on the Promoter’s social media channels.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, Competition site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. Prize/s are not transferable.
8. If the winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
9. The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date
10. All other costs not included in the prize package are the winner’s responsibility. These include without limitation, costs relating to additional accommodation requirements outside of the provided accommodation, government levies, ground transport, travel insurance, meals outside of the provided meals, beverages, additional taxes, all insurance, additional transfers, items of a personal nature (including but not limited to additional room charges such as pay per view movies, room service, mini-bar, telephone calls), any upgrades, pre-flight or inflight purchases or additional nights and all other ancillary costs.
11. The winner and each of their companions are responsible for ensuring that they have the appropriate travel documentation. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel. The promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. The promoter strongly recommends health insurance, travel insurance and all other coverage be taken out by the winner and their companion, valid for the entire duration of the prize, to protect against additional costs that may be incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
12. The prize is subject to availability and must be booked at least 1 month prior to travel, with the trip to be taken in its entirety prior to the conclusion of Season 4 of the Million Dollar Fish promotion on Sunday 31st March 2019 (Redemption Deadline).
13. To redeem the prize, the winner shall provide the Promoter with the full name of the travellers as appears on their Passport or Licence or other form of legal photo identification required for domestic air travel; and confirm prize redemption dates of travel 1 month prior to departure. Reservations are subject to availability at the time of the reservation. No changes to itinerary and accommodation is permitted once the Promotor has confirmed dates of travel and accommodation.
14. If the winner fails to redeem the whole or part of their prize within the Redemption Deadline, the relevant unredeemed portion of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promotor may substitute that prize for another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory where required.
15. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
16. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
17. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost.
18. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.