Looking for the ideal backpack, daypack or duffle bag? Shop the famous range of Caribee backpacks, daypacks. duffle bags & rolling bags online at Anaconda.
43 items found.
Shop Caribee Backpacks, Hiking Packs, Duffle Bags, Sleeping Bags & More
The Caribee focus is on value for money, an aim that Anaconda fully supports. As a market leader, every aspect of manufacture of Caribee travel gear is progressive, with innovative development methodologies used to make superior Caribee backpacks, duffle bags, daypacks, hydration packs, sleeping bags and more. The Caribee Australian consumer focus is youthful and energetic, with travel accessories, travel packs, rucksacks and other products designed for easy carrying, loading and stowing. Caribee is a proud Australian company and the partnership with Anaconda means more people than ever have access to a wide choice of travel packs, travel bags and travel accessories.
What Caribee Products Should I Consider?
This will depend on your style of travel and personal needs, some popular products to consider include:
- The Caribee Global Explorer 125L Wheel Travel Bag: is a standout product solidly designed for serious travellers. This premium travel bag includes a push button trolley system, oversized heavy-duty wheels, protective slide rails, compression straps and several handy pockets for stashing accessories and devices. When it comes to lightweight convenience and maximum storage area, there is no alternative to purpose-built travel bags and travel accessories from Caribee.
- Caribee Global Organiser: There are times when a backpack or travel bag isn't required at all, and a smaller travel kit will suffice. Enter the Caribee Global Organiser with multiple zip pockets and storage compartments for carrying a range of travel accessories. Designed in stylish charcoal colour, this organiser is adjustable and comfortable, allowing you to wear it close to your body for extra security. This bag is the ideal everyday organiser to ensure you can carry everything you require at all times. Stow your ipad, water bottle, toiletries, first aid gear and more.
- The Caribee Deploy Sleeping Bag: is another high quality product worth serious consideration. This sleeping bag is the ideal all-rounder with a comfort rating of 0 degrees Celsius, allowing you to remain snug in very chilly conditions. Weighing only 1.5kg, the Deploy Sleeping Bag won't weigh you down during long treks, and will warm you up fast when it is time to hit the sack. The nylon shell and lining plus special box foot construction provides greater movement and comfort, while the draft tube and collar ensures warmth is locked in where it belongs.
Additional everyday solutions from Caribee include attractive travel wallets, gear bags, and waterproof document wallets. Why struggle with poorly designed equipment when you can wear purpose-designed Caribee travel packs and high quality organisers while on the move? The Caribee Travel Shoulder Wallet, for example, includes RFID Protection against scanned credit card theft. It is the perfect size for storing your passport, cards, cash, maps, ipad, phone, camera and more while travelling, allowing you to keep all important documents and equipment close at hand at all times.
What is the best Caribee backpack?
All Caribee backpacks are specially designed for rugged conditions and for comfort whilst travelling. Popular Caribee backpacks include:
- Caribee Trek 32L Daypack Black: versatile hiking day pack which is easy to use and has great comfort, fit and stability.
- Caribee Traveller Carry On Bag 40L: the ultimate travel backpack for business trips, holidays and more. The practical split level packing solution allows you to keep well organised and the dedicated padded laptop/tablet pocket keeps your technology safe.
- Caribee Combat 32L Pack: designed as a heavy duty, military inspired, 25L daypack the Caribee Ranger backpack is up for any outdoor mission.
How to wash a backpack?
Ensure your backpack lasts by properly cleaning it. Using mild detergent you can either hand wash or machine your backpack. Always follow the directions on the tag. Discover the complete guide on How to Wash Your Backpack and Hiking Pack at Anaconda.
What size backpack do I need?
Depending on your travel plans, choose the right size backpack. A 32L pack is a great size for day trips and short holidays. Whereas overnight hikes and treks require a larger 65L, 70L or even 80L pack. Consider all the essentials you need to bring and choose the right pack size.
Shop Amazing Value Caribee Products at Anaconda
The partnership between Caribee and Anaconda is the right fit. We are dedicated to providing Australians with high quality camping, hiking and trekking gear at prices that can't be beat. Anaconda is proud to represent world leading brands that people trust, and Caribee is no exception. Explore the amazing range of Anaconda travel backpacks, carry-on bags, sleeping bags, daypacks and more, all designed for maximum comfort in Australian conditions. Shop with Anaconda online or in-store and get ready to take your camping, hiking or trekking experience to the next level. Explore the entire camping and hiking range at Anaconda and gear up for your next adventure. For more expert tips and advice, check out the Packs and Bags Buying Guide for comprehensive information.