Returns & Exchanges
Anaconda Return Policy
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have purchased an item from Anaconda and it is not of acceptable quality or does not match the description, you can return it to us. Upon assessment, Anaconda will offer a full refund, repair or replacement on most items whether purchased online and in store. You must provide us with your Anaconda receipt, Online Tax invoice or proof of purchase via Credit Card or Bank Statements. Any refund will be provided via the same method of payment as the original purchase.
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Anaconda will offer you an exchange or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 28 days of purchase;
- You produce your original Anaconda register receipt, online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase at the time you return the item;
- The item must not have been used or damaged in any way including that;
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories.
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition.
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
Please note, cut to length products are subject to the inspection and assessment of our team and Anaconda will only accept the return if the goods are in original condition and original cut length and are unused and undamaged.
Anaconda will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstance:
- GPS and electronic navigation devices
- All personal protective equipment
- Ropes and cords
- Carabineers and connectors
- Hardware for life support such as ascenders, fall arrestors and descenders
- Personal flotation devices
- Bike components
- Bike Knicks or shorts with an underwear component
- Perishable goods
- Camper trailers
- Special customer orders
- Clearance items
- Bike services
- Bikes not Boxed: will require assessment, if assessed to be eligible for refund, a 10% assessment charge will be deducted from the refund total. Refund of an unboxed bike for change of mind purchase is at Anaconda’s discretion
- Gift Cards.
Products ordered online can be returned to our stores.
For in store returns, please provide the tax invoice (attached to the order shipped email) as information on this is needed as a proof of purchase.
If you require assistance with returning an ordered product, please contact our Customer Service Team 1300 558 990 (Local call cost within Australia) or complete an enquiry form and they will assist with the product return via Australia Post or courier service. Refunds associated with product returns occur once the product been received from the Australia Post or courier service and assessed in-line with the Anaconda Returns Policy.
For a ‘change of mind’ return or exchange, the delivery fee is non - refundable.