Returns & Exchanges
Anaconda Return Policy
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have purchased an item from Anaconda and it is not of acceptable quality or does not match the description, you can return it to us. Upon assessment, Anaconda will offer a full refund, repair or replacement on most items whether purchased online and in store. You must provide us with your Anaconda receipt, Online Tax invoice or proof of purchase via Credit Card or Bank Statements. Any refund will be provided via the same method of payment as the original purchase.
If you don’t have proof of purchase you may still be able to return your Anaconda purchase under certain conditions. After our team have assessed the condition and age of the returned goods you may qualify for a repair, exchange or gift card in lieu of cash refund.
Products for return must not have been used or damaged in any way and must be in the original packaging. Manuals, packaging and accessories must accompany all Electrical and Electronic products. Cut to length products are subject to the inspection and assessment of our team and Anaconda will only accept the return if the goods are in original condition and original cut length and are unused and undamaged.
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Anaconda will offer you an exchange or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 28 days of purchase;
- You produce your original Anaconda register receipt, online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase at the time you return the item;
- The item must not have been used or damaged in any way including that;
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
Anaconda will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstance:
- GPS and electronic navigation devices
- All personal protective equipment
- Ropes and cords
- Carabineers and connectors
- Hardware for life support such as ascenders, fall arrestors and descenders
- Personal flotation devices
- Bike components
- Bike Knicks or shorts with an underwear component
- Perishable goods
- Camper trailers
- Special customer orders
- Clearance items
- Bike services
- Bikes not Boxed: will require assessment, if assessed to be eligible for refund, a 10% assessment charge will be deducted from the refund total. Refund of an unboxed bike for change of mind purchase is at Anaconda’s discretion
- Gift Cards.