Don't let chlorine or salt stop you and your family from seeing when you are going in the pool or the sea. With the range of swimming goggles at Anaconda for adults and kids, we've got you covered. Explore our entire range today in-store or online!
3 items found.
What Are Prescription Lenses For Swimming Goggles?
The use of prescription lenses is limited to people who wear corrective glasses on a daily basis. If you wear glasses, then a pair of prescription lenses will ensure you can still see properly when you are wearing your swimming goggles. A pair of prescription swimming goggles must be obtained from your optician, as this requires a pair of lenses that are specifically made for your eyes.
What Are Clear Lenses For Swimming Goggles?
Clear lenses are most suitable for indoor use, which means you will often encounter them at indoor swimming pools. Swim goggles with clear lenses allow clear vision and excellent clarity, but they cannot reduce the bright sunlight you can encounter outdoors. So, your regular pair of clear swimming goggles will not do much on the beach or an environment with bright sunlight. Please note that clear swimming goggles can have an additional UV protection coating, this provides ample protection against UV rays. However, because they do not filter out some of the brightness in the outdoors, peripheral vision can be reduced when used in those outdoor conditions.
What Are Polarised Lenses For Swimming Goggles?
Polarised lenses fulfil the function that clean lenses cannot, more specifically filtering out the glare from reflective surfaces in the outdoors, this may include light shining on the ocean or a lake. Because of the glare-reducing ability of polarised swimming goggles, many people will use them for outdoor swimming. They are popular with athletes who swim in triathlons as well as open water swimmers.
What Are Mirrored Lenses For Swimming Goggles?
Mirrored lenses can be compared to polarised lenses, as they are also used in bright and sunny environments. However, they do not work in exactly the same way. Mirrored lenses reflect light away from the eyes, which means any view you get through these goggles will be inherently darker. Despite its ability to reflect bright light, polarised lenses are still the preferred option for open water swimming because they're much more effective for glare reduction. However, this does not mean mirrored lenses do not have applications. In fact, mirrored lenses can provide better sight in over-lit indoor pools.
What Other Swimwear is Available at Anaconda?
- Men's swim and surfwear: from long sleeve rash vests to swim shorts, board shorts, watches and much more, our huge range of men's swim and surfwear has everything you need.
- Women's swim and surfwear: whether you are after swim shorts, rash suits, swimsuits, beach dresses, bikinis or more in a variety of colours, sizes and styles, you'll find it in our huge range of women's swim and surfwear.
- Kid's swim and surfwear: with a massive selection of designs, materials, colours and sizes, getting your little one kitted out in the right gear is easy when exploring our huge range of kid's swim and surfwear.
- Boardies: featuring big name brands such as O'Neill and Body Glove, shop our great range of boardies to make sure you're hitting the beach in style and comfort.
- Rashies: ideal for protecting you from the harmful UV rays of the harsh Australian sun, our huge range of rashies features leading brands including Body Glove, Cape, O'Neill and more.
- Swimsuits: whether you are looking for swimwear for the pool, the beach or the local river, explore our range of swimsuits to find what you're looking for today.
- Wetsuits: if you take your swimming or watersports seriously, then you need the right swimwear when heading out. At Anaconda, our great range of wetsuits has you covered.
Find the Right Swimming Goggles at Anaconda
With a quality range of swimming goggles for adults and kids, make sure you and your family can clearly see underwater and have your eyes protected by exploring our range today. For more helpful tips and information, check out our guide to choosing the right swimming and water sports gear.
Shop our entire range of swimming goggles for adults and kids online or visit us in-store today.