WIN A FAMILY HOLIDAY TO MT BULLER
Enter for your chance to WIN a family hoilday to Mt Buller!
Congratulations to the winner of our Mt Buller Competition:
Michaela H. of QLD
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ANACONDA ‘WIN A FAMILY HOLIDAY TO MT BULLER’ 2019 COMPETITION
Commencement Date: 12.01am AEST on Wednesday 15th May 2019.
Closing Date: 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 02nd June 2019.
Who can enter
All current Australian residents over the age of 18.
Employees, and their immediate families, of the promotor (Anaconda Group Pty Ltd), are not eligible to enter this competition.
Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, child, parent, grand parent, sibling, uncle, aunt or cousin.
How to enter
Competition opt-in will occur on the dedicated Anaconda “Win a family holiday to Mt Buller” competition webpage, which will be advertised across Anaconda Social Media channels and the Anaconda website.
Entry is conducted by answering a question in 25 words or less.
Full name, phone number, email address, state, postcode and confirmation of agreement to T&Cs is required.
Click here to enter.
A three-day holiday in September 2019 to Mt Buller, Vic for 2 Adults & 2 Children (aged 14 and under at the time the prize is taken).
- 1 x Standard King Room for two nights at the Mt Buller Chalet Hotel for two Adults and up to two Children (aged 14 and under). Room only, excludes meals and incidentals.
- 2 x 3 Day Adult Mt Buller ‘Discover Passes’ (provides access to beginner lifts for 3 consecutive days, and 2 x 2 hour introductory lessons to be taken on consecutive days for either skiing or snowboarding)
- 2 x 3 Day Children ‘Lift Pass’ only
- 2 x 1 Day Children Beginner Lesson (Ski or Snowboard)
- 2 x 3 Day Adult Standard Alpine Skis or Standard Board Package Hire (Helmet included, wrist guards included for snow board hire)
- 2 x 3 Day Kids Standard Alpine Skis or Standard Board Package (Helmet included, wrist guards included for snow board hire)
Valued at $2,865
- Economy Flights from the winners closest major airport into Melbourne, and return – up to the value of $4,000.
- Transfers from either the Melbourne CBD or Melbourne Airport to Mt Buller, and return – up to the value of $700.
Valued at up to $4,700.
- $450 Anaconda Gift Card to be spent on XTM Snow Gear
Total Prize Package valued at up to $8,015.
The trip is valid ONLY from 1st – 30th September 2019.
Prize Selection Method
This is a game of skill. The prize will be awarded based on judgement of the answer most creative in using 25 words or less.
Initial Prize Selection
Will take place at the Promoter’s office (address below) at 10.00am on Tuesday 02nd June 2019. The prize winner will be contacted on or before 5pm on Wednesday 03rd June 2019. The name of the winner will be published on or before 5pm on Friday 07th June 2019.
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If the winner cannot be contacted within 1 week of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at the Promoter’s office (as above) on Tuesday 11th June 2019 at 10.00am in accordance with any State or Territory Regulations.
Anaconda Group Pty Ltd (ABN 53 955 173 782) Level 6, 111 Cecil
Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
- The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks, or lay by purchases that have not been paid in full will not be counted for entry purposes.
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
- All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner/s will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s competition website and on the Promoter’s Facebook wall on or before 5pm on Friday 07th June 2019.
- The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
- The prize/s is not transferrable. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
- All other costs not included in the prize package are the winner’s responsibility. These include without limitation, any and all costs relating to passports, visas, government levies, ground transport, travel insurance, all meals and beverages, additional taxes, all insurance, additional transfers and flights outside of flights from the nearest capital city to Melbourne and transfers from Melbourne to Mt Buller and return, all meals and beverages, items of a personal nature (including but not limited to additional room charges such as pay per view movies, laundry, room service, mini-bar, telephone calls), any upgrades, pre-flight or inflight purchases or additional nights, additional lift tickets, ski/board lessons, après ski and all other ancillary costs.
- The winner and each of their companions are responsible for ensuring that they have the appropriate travel documentation. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. The Promoter strongly recommends travel insurance valid for the entire duration of the winner’s holiday, to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The prize is subject to availability and it must be booked to use during the month of September 2019 (01st – 30th September 2019) at Mt Buller (“Redemption Deadline”). To redeem the prize, the winner must make contact with Mt Buller to confirm date availability, and provide Anaconda and Mt Buller with the full name of the travellers as appears on their passport and confirm preferred dates of travel 2 weeks prior to the preferred departure date. Reservations are subject to availability at the time of reservation. No changes to itinerary and accommodation is permitted once the Promoter has confirmed dates of travel and accommodation or if allowed, it may be subject to a surcharge or administrative fees which shall be borne by the winner. If the winner fails to redeem the whole or part of the prize within the Redemption Deadline, the relevant unredeemed portion of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of prize. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute that prize for another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory where required.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost. If a Membership card/number is not produced at the time of purchase, then that purchase will not be credited against the Member’s accumulated total for the purposes of entering the competition. If the P.O.S System fails or if the Membership number is recorded incorrectly, every effort will be made to record the data not captured at the time of the purchase, where practical.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.