Fathers Day Competition 2016
Win A $2000 Adventure Pack For Dad!
This Father's Day we're on a mission to find Australia's most adventurous Dad. We're looking for the intrepid, active and the adventure-seekers. The surfers, riders and the die-hard fishers!
The Dads that give it a go and those who don't know when to say no.
The winner will be announced via our Facebook page 5pm AEST Tuesday 6 September 2016.
Congratulations to Tanya Simm who won the Anaconda Fathers Day Competition.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
"Win a $2,000 Adventure Pack for Dad!".
1. The competition is open to all customers that "Like" us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AnacondaStores/).
2. The competition commences on Wednesday 24 August 2016 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Friday 2 September 2016 (the "Promotion Period").
3. To enter the competition Entrants must first Like us on Facebook during the Promotion Period, Simply post a picture of your Dad doing something adveturois or enjoying the great outdoors to our Facebook Page Father's Day Post (www.facebook.com/anacondastores) for your chance to WIN! The competition commences 12.01am ADST Wednesday 24th August 2016 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Friday 2nd September 2016: Entries will be judged by our select Anaconda panel.
4. All entries will become the property of the Promoter and no information as to the quantity of entries will be provided to any Entrant. Entry details may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless otherwise advised by the Entrant.
5. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
6. Anaconda will select the Winner of the best snow shot! That have been uploaded to our Facebook page, before 12.01am AEST on Monday 12th September 2016. Selection will take place at LVL 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 Australia.
7. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner selected by Anaconda will then be judged on the following criteria:
i. Originality ii. Creativity
9. The winner will be notified where possible by email, direct message via Facebook Tuesday 6th September 2016 and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize assessment. The name of the winners will be published on the Internet at www.anacondastores.com, and on Anaconda's Instagram and Facebook feed.
10. If the prize is not claimed within 3 months of the results date, an unclaimed prize assessment will be conducted at LVL 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 Australia in accordance with any country Regulations. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the unclaimed prize result assessment, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the unclaimed prize result assessment. The name of the winners will be published on Anaconda's Instagram and Facebook feed.
11. The winner consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter's Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winners.
12. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including disqualifying any individual who tampers with the entry process.
13. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
14. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost including if Facebook or the promotion system software fails or an entry is recorded incorrectly.
15. To the extent permitted by law, Facebook, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
17. Entrants are providing information to the Promoters and not to Facebook.
19. The Promoter is Anaconda Group Pty Ltd (ABN 53 955 173 782) 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205.
Prize: $2000 Anaconda Gift Card