Win A 3 Day Holiday To Mount Buller!
Win a Mount Buller holiday escape for you and your family!
Competition commences Wednesday 27 April 2016 until Sunday 26 June 2016.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WIN A THREE DAY HOLIDAY TO MT BULLER COMPETITION
Commencement Date: 12.01am AEST on 27th April 2016
Closing Date: 11.59pm AEST on 26th June 2016
Who can enter
All current Australian residents who are or become a Anaconda VIP Club members (Member)
How to enter
During the Promotion Period, upon a purchase in any Anaconda store located in Australia or online store, and presentation of the Member's VIP Club card/membership number, the value of every purchase made by a Member will be recorded. Based on the accumulated total spent by the Member during the Promotion Period (net of refunds/returns), each Member will receive one entry into the competition for every $200.00 spent on Chute or XTM snow gear.
Members who purchase a Anaconda eGift Card (of any value) via Spotlight's Australian ecommerce website (www.spotlightstores.com) during the Promotion Period and supply their VIP club card or membership number at the checkout automatically go into the draw. The Member is entitled to one entry per Anaconda eGift Card acquired in a given week.
A Three Day Holiday to Mt Buller for up to Four People
Accommodation, breakfast, lift access, lessons and rental equipment for up to four adults for three days. Lessons are based on 2 hour intermediate or 2 hours beginner group lessons for adults, and the Buller Kids All Day program for kids (ages 6-14). Rental is based on skis, boots and poles or a snowboard, boots and wrist guards.
Package valued at $5,000
Valid for the 2016 season
Prize selection method
The first valid entry drawn will win
Initial prize selection
Will take place at Anisimoff Legal at Level 5, 492 St Kilda Rd Melbourne, Vic 3004 Australia at 10am on the 7th July 2016
Will take place at the Promoter's office (address below) at 10am on the 7th July 2016
Unclaimed prize selection
If a prize/s are not claimed within 3 months of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at Anisimoff Legal (as above) at 10am 7th October 2016 in accordance with any State or Territory Regulations.
If a prize/s are not claimed within 3 months of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at the Promoter's office (address below) at 10am 7th October 2016
Anaconda Pty Ltd (ABN 39 564 861 886), / Anaconda Group Pty Ltd (ABN 53 955 173 782) Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter, the time, place & method of prize selection, prize details, and who the promoter is and any permit details.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the the Promoter's website and on the Promoter's Facebook wall.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter's Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize/s are not transferable. Prizes comprising gift cards are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards.
7. All other costs not included in the prize package are the winner's responsibility. These include without limitation, costs relating to passports, visas, government levies, ground transport, travel insurance, meals, beverages, additional taxes, all insurance, additional transfers, items of a personal nature (including but not limited to additional room charges such as pay per view movies, laundry, room service, mini-bar, telephone calls), any upgrades, pre-flight or inflight purchases or additional nights and all other ancillary costs.
8. The winner and each of their companions are responsible for ensuring that they have the appropriate travel documentation. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. The Promoter strongly recommends travel insurance valid for the entire duration of the winner's holiday, to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
9. The prize may only be transferred, but not sold for profit, to a person of the winner's choice if that person is over 18 years of age or to a guardian of that person if that person is under 18 years of age.
10. The prize is subject to availability and it must be booked at least 1 month prior to travel / for departure prior to 30th September 2016("Redemption Deadline"). To redeem the prize, the winner shall provide the Promoter with the full name of the travellers as appears on their passport and confirm preferred dates of travel 1 month prior to the preferred departure date. Reservations are subject to availability at the time of reservation. No changes to itinerary and accommodation is permitted once the Promoter has confirmed dates of travel and accommodation or if allowed, it may be subject to a surcharge or administrative fees which shall be borne by the winner. If the winner fails to redeem the whole or part of the prize within the Redemption Deadline, the relevant unredeemed portion of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of prize. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute that prize for another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory where required.
11. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process
12. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
13. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost. If a VIP card/number is not produced at the time of purchase, then that purchase will not be credited against the Member's accumulated total for the purposes of entering the competition. If the P.O.S System fails or if the VIP number is recorded incorrectly, every effort will be made to record the data not captured at the time of the purchase, where practical.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants completely release Facebook.