WIN A $2000 Shopping Spree!
Spend $50 or more and scan your Adventure Club Card to go into the draw to WIN a $2000 shopping spree at Anaconda.
This club exclusive competition is running for 2 days only so don't miss out!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ANACONDA ‘WIN A $2,000 SHOPPING SPREE’ 2017 COMPETITION
Commencement Date: 12.01am AEST on Thursday 30th November 2017
Closing Date: 11.59pm AEST on Friday 01st December 2017
Who can enter
All current Australian residents over the age of 18. Employees, and their immediate families, of the promotor (Anaconda Group Pty Ltd), are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, child, parent, grand parent, sibling, uncle, aunt or cousin.
How to enter
During the Promotion Period, spend $50 or more in a single transaction in store; scan your Adventure Club membership card, and you will be automatically entered into the draw.
The transaction must be paid in full during the promotional period. Competition opt-in will occur automatically at the point of purchase.
Win a $2,000 Shopping Spree.
A competition winner will be drawn for each of the following regions:
2. Tasmania / South Australia / Western Australia
3. Queensland / Northern Territory
4. New South Wales / Australian Capital Territory
With each winner receiving a $2,000 Anaconda Gift Card.
Total Prize Pool Value: $8,000
Prize Selection Method
This is a game of chance.
Initial Prize Selection
Will take place at Anisimoff Legal at Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina, NSW, 2250 Australia on Wednesday 06th December 2017 at 10.00am.
The prize winner will be contacted on or before 5pm on Wednesday 06th December 2017.
The name of the winner will be published on or before 10am on Thursday 07th December 2017.
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If the prize/s are not claimed within 3 months of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at Anisimoff Legal at 10am on Thursday 01st March, 2018
Anaconda Group Pty Ltd (ABN 53 955 173 782) Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks or lay by purchases which are not paid in full will not be counted for entry purposes.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s website and on the Promoter’s Facebook wall.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, Competition site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize/s are not transferable. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
7. The winner must collect the prize from their nearest Anaconda retailer.
8. All other costs not included in the prize package are the winner’s responsibility. These include without limitation, costs travel to the prize winners nearest Anaconda retailer, and all other ancillary costs.
9. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
10. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
11. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.