WIN an Incredible Oztent Swag Pack!
We are giving away an incredible Oztent Swag Pack valued at over $1,129!
For your chance to WIN your own Oztent Swag Pack, simply tell us in 25 words or less 'what is your most memorable camping trip and why?'
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Commencement Date: 4:30PM AEST on Wednesday 11th April 2018.
Closing Date: 11:59 PM AEST on Sunday 15th April 2018.
Who can enter?
All current Australian residents over the age of 18.Employees, and their immediate families, of the promoter (Anaconda Group Pty Ltd), are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, child, parent, grand parent, sibling, uncle, aunt or cousin.
How to enter
During the competition period, entrants comment in 25 words or less ‘what is your most memorable camping trip and why?’ on the correct Facebook competition post.
One winner will receive an Oztent Camp Pack with the following:
1 x RS-11 Swag
1 x Rivergum Self Inflating Mattress
Total Prize Pool Value = $1,129.80
Prize Selection Method
The winner will be selected by Anaconda as judged on the following criteria: i. Originality ii. Creativity. Initial Prize Selection will take place at the Promoter’s office at 10.00am AEST on Wednesday 18th April 2018.
The winner will be published to the Anaconda Facebook Page on Wednesday 18th April 2018. The winner will be instructed to private message the Anaconda Facebook page with their personal details, including Full Name, Contact Number and Email Address. The winner will also be published on the Internet at www.facebook.com/anacondastores.
Selection will take place at LVL 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 Australia. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If the winner cannot be contacted within 2 weeks of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize assessment will be conducted at LVL 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 Australia in accordance with any State or Territory Regulations. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Anaconda Group Pty Ltd (ABN 53 955 173 782) Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contain details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by social media on the day of the relevant prize selection, as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s Facebook wall on Wednesday 18th April 2018.
5.The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a their answer to the question published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s is not transferrable. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
7. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including disqualifying any individual who tampers with the entry process.
8. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
9. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost.
10. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants completely release Facebook.