WIN 1 of 3 Fuel Ski Tubes!
Summer is about having fun in the water, so we are giving away 3 Fuel Ski Tubes!
To enter, share a pic of your fun boating activities on the correct Facebook competition post for your chance to win!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ANACONDA ‘WIN 1 of 3 Fuel Ski Tubes'
Promotion Period: Friday 2nd February 2018 – Tuesday 6th February 2018.
Commencement Date: Friday 2nd February 2018
Closing Date: Tuesday 6th February 2018.
Who can enter?
All current Australian residents over the age of 18.Employees, and their immediate families, of the promotor (Anaconda Group Pty Ltd), are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, child, parent, grand parent, sibling, uncle, aunt or cousin.
How to enter
To enter the competition, entrants must share their fun boating activities photo to the correct Facebook competition post (www.facebook.com/anacondastores), and will be judged by our select Anaconda panel.
Three winners will each receive:
· 1 X Fuel Chariot Towable Ski Tube valued at RRP $349.00 (approx.)
Total Prize Pool Value = $1,047
* Please note that Fuel Chariot Towable Ski Tubes are not available for sale in Anaconda stores or online at www.anacondastores.com
Prize Selection Method
Anaconda will select the top three photos that have been submitted to the correct Facebook post, before 10.00am AEST on Wednesday 7th February 2018. Selection will take place at LVL 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 Australia. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The top three photos selected by Anaconda will be judged on the following criteria: i. Originality ii. Creativity
The winners will be published to the Anaconda Facebook Page on Wednesday 8th February 2018. The winners will be instructed to private message the Anaconda at Facebook page with their personal details, including Full Name, Contact Number and Email Address. The winners will also be published on the Internet at www.facebook.com/anacondastores
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If the winner cannot be contacted within 2 weeks of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize assessment will be conducted at LVL 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 Australia in accordance with any State or Territory Regulations. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Anaconda Group Pty Ltd (ABN 53 955 173 782) Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
1. The above forms part of these T&Cs and contain details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by social media on the day of the relevant prize selection, as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s Facebook wall on Wednesday 8th February 2018.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s is not transferrable. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
8. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
9. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
10. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.