Festival Pack Competition
We are giving away the ultimate festival set up!
For your chance to win a $1000 Anaconda Gift card to kit you out this festival season simply post a photo of your festival set up on our post for your chance to win!
Entries open Monday 19th December 2016 and close 9am AEST Friday 23rd December 2016.
Congratulations to the winner of our Festival Pack Competition:
- Timothy J Allen
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your Chance to win a $1000 Anaconda Voucher
1. The competition is open to all customers that like the Anaconda Stores Facebook page (Entrants).
2. The competition commences on Monday 19th December 2016 and closes at 9am AEST on Friday 23rd December (the "Promotion Period").
3. To enter the competition Entrants must first "Like' the Anaconda Facebook page during the Promotion Period, Submit a their favourite festival photo on the correct Facebook page post. Entries will be judged by our select Anaconda panel.
4. All entries will become the property of the Promoter and no information as to the quantity of entries will be provided to any Entrant. Entry details may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless otherwise advised by the Entrant.
5. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
6. Anaconda will select the Winner based on originality and creativity that have been posted to facebook, before 10.00am AEST on Friday 24th December 2016. Selection will take place at LVL 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 Australia
7. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner selected by Anaconda will then be judged on the following criteria: i. Originality ii. Creativity
9. The winner will be notified where possible by email, direct message via Facebook on Friday 24th December 2016 and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize assessment. The name of the winner will be announced on our Facebook page!
10. If the prize is not claimed within 3 months of the results date, an unclaimed prize assessment will be conducted at LVL 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 Australia in accordance with any country Regulations. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the unclaimed prize result assessment, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the unclaimed prize result assessment. The name of the winners will be published on Anaconda's Instagram feed.
11. The winner consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter's Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winners.
12. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
13. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
14. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost including if Instagram or the promotion system software fails or an entry is recorded incorrectly.
15. To the extent permitted by law, Instagram, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
17. Entrants are providing information to the Promoters and not to Instagram.
19. The Promoter is Anaconda Group Pty Ltd (ABN 53 955 173 782) 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205.