eGift Card Christmas Competition
Your chance to win a $500 gift card!
Win the Gift that keeps on giving! Simply Buy an Anaconda egift card today to go into the draw to win a $500 gift card to spend on yourself
First Winner will be announced on Friday 30th December 2016.
Second Winner will be announced on Friday 13th January 2017.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Anaconda Win A $500 Gift Card COMPETITION!
Commencement Date: 12:00:01am AEDT on Monday 12th December 2016.
Closing Date: 11:59:59pm AEDT on Saturday 24th December 2016
Who can enter
All Australian residents
How to enter
During the Promotion Period, upon a purchase of an EGift Card via the online store (www.anacondastores.com), upon completion of the required details, each gift card purchase over the price of $10 will result in an entry into the draw. The gift card can be priced between $10 and $500. Each purchase is an entry into the draw.
Two winners will be drawn, with each winning one of two $500 gift cards. Winners will receive their gift cards via mail or email.
Total Prize value (for both gift cards) is $1000
Prize Selection Method
The first two valid entries drawn will win the prize.
Initial Prize Selection
First draw will take place 0at Anisimoff Legal at Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina, NSW, 2250 Australia at 9:00:00 am, Wednesday 21th December 2016.
Second draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal at Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina, NSW, 2250 Australia at 9:00:00am Friday 30th December 2016.
Winners will be listed on the Anaconda website on Friday 13th January 9AM (www.anacondastores.com).
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If a prize/s are not claimed within 3 months of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at Anisimoff Legal (as above) at 12:00:01pm , Monday 20th March 2017. In accordance with any State or Territory Regulations.
Anaconda Group Pty Ltd (ABN 53 955 173 782) Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia.
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter, the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry (if any) will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks, lay by purchases or payments will not be counted for entry purposes.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter's website and on the Promoter's Facebook wall.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter's Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize/s are not transferable. Prizes comprising gift cars/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
7. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
8. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
9. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost. If a Membership card/number is not produced at the time of purchase, then that purchase will not be credited against the Member's accumulated total for the purposes of entering the competition. If the P.O.S System fails or if the Membership number is recorded incorrectly, every effort will be made to record the data not captured at the time of the purchase, where practical.
10. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.