Win The Ultimate Coleman Camp Pack!
Click here to enter our Ultimate Coleman Camp Pack Competition for your chance to WIN this amazing price pack valued at over $4000.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ANACONDA "WIN THE ULTIMATE COLEMAN CAMP PACK' 2017 COMPETITION
Commencement Date: 12.01am AEST on Tuesday 04th April 2017
Closing Date: 11.59pm AEST on Tuesday 18th April 2017
Who can enter
All current Australian residents over the age of 18.
Employees, and their immediate families, of the promotor (Anaconda Group Pty Ltd), are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, child, parent, grand parent, sibling, uncle, aunt or cousin.
How to enter
During the Promotion Period, purchase any eligible product (any item from the Coleman branded range) in any Anaconda store located in Australia, or on the Anaconda online store to enter the draw. The transaction must be paid in full during the promotional period.
Competition opt-in will occur on the dedicated Anaconda "Win the ultimate Coleman Camp Pack" competition webpage, which will be advertised in store, online, and linked from the Anaconda website.
Valid receipt number is required for entry, along with name, number, email address, state, postcode and confirmation of agreement to competition Terms & Conditions.
The "Ultimate Coleman Camp Pack for 2' valued at over $4000.
This prize includes:
- 1 x Instant Up Northstar Darkroom 10P - RRP $1,199.99ea
- 1 x Coleman All Night Shelter - RRP $399.99ea
- 2 x Coleman 5POS Chair (Black) - RRP $139.99ea for $279.98 total
- 1 x Coleman Folding Table and Bench 3 piece set - RRP 154.99ea
- 1 x Coleman Quickbed Queen Size Double High - RRP $139.99ea
- 1 x Coleman Quickpump Rechargeable 12V & 240V - RRP $74.99ea
- 2 x Sleeping Bag Mudgee C-3 - RRP $99.99ea for $199.98 total
- 1 x Coleman 58ltr Xtreme Cooler - RRP $209.99ea
- 1 x Vanquish Spin Li-ion Lantern (white) - RRP $129.99ea
- 1 x Vanquish Push 3D Lantern - RRP $59.99ea
- 2 x Vanquish 300L Li-ion Headlamp - RRP $99.99ea for $199.98 total
- 1 x Coleman HWOD Elite - RRP $549.99ea
- 1 x Coleman HWOD Carry Bag - RRP $79.99ea
- 1 x Coleman HyperFlame FyreKnight 2 Burner Stove - RRP $279.99ea
- 1 x Coleman HyperFlame Griddle and Grease Cup - RRP $79.99ea
Total Prize Package Value: $4,039.82
Prize Selection Method
This is a game of skill.
The prize will be awarded based on judgement of the answer most creative in using 25 words or less.
Initial Prize Selection
Will take place at the Promoter's office (address below) at 10.00am on Monday 01st May 2017'
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If the prize/s are not claimed within 3 months of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at the Promoter's office (address below) at 10am on Monday 01st August.
Anaconda Group Pty Ltd (ABN 53 955 173 782) Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter, the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks or lay by purchases which are not paid in full will not be counted for entry purposes.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter's competition website and on the Promoter's Facebook wall.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter's Internet site, Competition site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize/s are not transferable. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
7. The winner must collect the prize from their nearest Anaconda retailer.
8. All other costs not included in the prize package are the winner's responsibility. These include without limitation, costs travel to the prize winners nearest Anaconda retailer, and all other ancillary costs.
9. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
10. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
11. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.