Anaconda Adventure Club Terms & Conditions
1) By applying to join the Anaconda Adventure Club card you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended from time to time (Terms) and are subject to any other conditions imposed by Anaconda Group Pty Ltd (Anaconda) from time to time. The latest Terms supersede and replace any and all previous terms and conditions in connection with the Adventure Club and a copy of the current Terms may be viewed at www.anacondastores.com.
2) Individuals can apply to join the Adventure Club by completing an application form online, over the phone or in any Anaconda store. Anaconda may, in its absolute discretion, accept or refuse any application.
3) A successful applicant may only hold one Adventure Club card (Card).
4) Cardholder benefits are determined by Anaconda from time to time and may include discounts, invitations to events, entry into promotions and are subject to availability.
5) Cardholder benefits only apply to the named Cardholder upon presentation of their Card and are non-negotiable, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and may not be used in conjunction with other offers unless otherwise specified by Anaconda. Cardholders who are employees of Anaconda or relatives of such employees may be precluded from certain benefits including entry to promotions.
6) Adventure Club Cards are not debit, credit or charge cards and remain the property of Anaconda at all times. Cards must be returned to Anaconda immediately upon demand by Anaconda.
7) Cards and benefits are valid until cancelled by Anaconda (in its absolute discretion) or until the Cardholder notifies Anaconda that he or she wishes to terminate their membership. If your Adventure Club membership or Card is cancelled then you must return the Card to a Anaconda store.
8) Anaconda may, in its absolute discretion, at any time, and without notice or reason, modify these Terms, cancel or suspend any Card/membership or the Adventure Club generally.
9) Anaconda is not responsible for stolen, lost or fraudulently used Adventure Club cards. The cardholder must report a stolen or lost card to a Anaconda store or our Customer Care Centre immediately. The cardholder's existing Adventure Club card will be cancelled and a new card issued.
10) Anaconda shall not be liable in any way if benefits or promotions are unavailable for any reason including as a result of a technical malfunction, operator fault, computer hardware or software errors.
11) If a technical malfunction, operator fault, computer hardware or software error results in a discount being overlooked or wrongly attributed, the Cardholder may bring this to the attention of staff at the relevant Anaconda store within 24 hours of the time of the purchase to receive the appropriate discount.
12) Anaconda is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any Cardholder whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of Anaconda in connection with the Adventure Club, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the Adventure Club or Anaconda or in any activity in which Cardholders are invited to participate. This condition is subject to any liability which may not be lawfully excluded, in which case such liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13) Cardholders indemnify Anaconda for and against any loss or claim suffered or incurred by Anaconda arising from or in connection with a breach of these Terms by a Cardholder or in connection with a Cardholder’s Card.
15) If any clause of these Terms, or any part of any clause, is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable, then that part shall be severed and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in force. The words "include" and "including" and other similar words and expressions are to be construed without limitation. These Terms are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.