8 THINGS EVERY SNOW ADDICT DOES
We all have a snow obsessed friend that just can’t get enough of the slopes once winter hits. They are snow-obsessed! Think you might be that friend? We have pulled together a list of the top 8 things that every snow enthusiast does – do you make the cut?
1. You know how many times they have been to the snow and so does the rest of Australia. You count every visit to the mountain and can tell anyone how many times you’ve been each year.
2. You’ve bought your ski pass in November. Nothing like being prepared.
3. You spend every weekend in winter and the snow and other day planning your next trip to Whistler or Japan.
4. Words like “Shredding”, “360” and “First tracks” are a part of your everyday lingo.
5. Every-time you hear people say “summers nearly here” you feel empty inside.
6. You’ve rocked the goggle tan more than once.
7. You spend your spare time googling snow videos and have seen at least two Warren Miller videos.
8. You spend every moment away from the mountain thinking about your next trip to the snow.