Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes
Pancakes are the perfect energizing & warming breakfast for cool Autumn mornings. This recipe is a super-easy one to get the kids involved with; no fancy equipment or scales required, meaning it’s also perfect for road-trips & camping adventures. Sam Goodwin from Masterchef shows us the full recipe on our Youtube channel.
MAKES: 10 pancakes
PREPARATION: 5 MIN
COOKING: 15 MIN
1. To make the pancake batter, add flour, baking powder & sugar to large mixing bowl.
2. Create well in centre of dry ingredients and add milk, eggs, & vanilla. Gently mix with fork until all ingredients are just combined.
3. To cook pancakes, heat medium frying pan over medium-low heat. When hot, grease lightly with butter.
4. Add ladle of pancake batter to frying pan and disperse evenly with ladle, ensuring even thickness of 5-10mm. Sprinkle small handful of blueberries over pancake as it is cooking.
5. Cook pancake for 2-3 minutes on first side, or until bubbles appear on surface and underside is golden brown. Use spatula to flip, then cook for further 1-2 minutes on second side
6. Repeat steps 3 & 4 with remaining batter, ensuring pan is greased between pancakes.
7. Transfer pancakes to serving plate. Top with vanilla yoghurt & extra fresh blueberries as desired.
8. Sprinkling blueberries and coconut on top.