Oztent Mates Rates
Oztent Mates Rates! Receive up to $400 cash back on Oztent products *via redemption.
Start Date: Monday 13th May 2019
End Date: Sunday 30th June 2019
OZTENT MATES RATES 2019 PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on the offer and how to claim the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Oztent Australia Pty Ltd (“Oztent”) of 3/8-9 Lagana Place Wetherill Park NSW 2164 ABN 19050035964 and its agents in the promotion, including their officers, employees and agents (collectively called the “Promoter”).
- The promotion commences on Monday 13th May 2019 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 30th June 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- This promotion is only open to Australian residents 18 years or over, who purchase Oztent camping and outdoor adventure products in a single transaction from any participating Oztent Retailer (“Participating Retail Stores”) during the Promotional Period for domestic use by that purchaser only at a camping site only.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating sales agents and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Participating Products are all Oztent branded products.
- The Promoter does not guarantee that all products will be available for purchase throughout the Promotional Period.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions apply: 'Purchase' means order placed and payment made in full for the Participating Product during the Promotional Period from an Australian participating authorised Oztent dealer. ‘Australian participating authorised Oztent dealer’ means only retail partners of Oztent (including online retail partners) approved by Oztent; “Purchase” does not include: (i) Rental payment plans with a term of less than 18 months; (ii) Orders not paid in full; (iii) Commercial or business transactions; or purchases made for commercial or business purpose; or purchased in a business name (iv) Second hand products; (v) Oztent staff and the staff’s immediate family purchases; (vi) Purchases made in conjunction with any other promotion;(vii) Purchases made through any unauthorised retailer.
- The Promoter recommends that prior to purchasing a Participating Product the customer verifies that the retailer is authorised to participate in this Promotion.
- Every valid claim received will be awarded the corresponding cash back value on their purchase. Cash back values are as follows:
$400 cash back
Spend $3000+ on Participating Products
$300 cash back
Spend between $2300 and $2999.99 on Participating Products
$180 cash back
Spend between $1400 and $2299.99 on Participating Products
$80 cash back
Spend between $750 and $1399.99 on Participating Products
$50 cash back
Spend between $500 and $749.99 on Participating Products
$20 cash back
Spend between $250 and $499.99 on Participating Products
The cash back will be awarded in the form of a payment via cheque or EFT.
- Only three (3) claims per person (with a maximum also of three (3) claims collectively by all persons in any one household) are permitted in accordance with the claim requirements.
- Customers should allow 6-8 weeks for payment of their cash back from the end of the redemption period.
- To claim the cash back, the customer must complete the official claim form at https://www.matesrates.oztent.com.au including their first name, last name, contact phone number, complete delivery address, nominated email address, Oztent product model number, purchase, receipt number, purchase receipt date and store of purchase. Claims must be received by 11:59pm AEST on 15th August 2019 (end of redemption period). No claims will be processed after this date. If a customer is unable to provide the model number of the Participating Product purchased at the time of submitting the online claim form, the claim will be accepted for consideration, however, the customer must provide the model number to the Promoter within 90 days of the end of the Promotional Period. Such customers will be sent an email by the Promoter providing them with information on how to submit their model number.
- This is an online redemption only. Once the claim form has been submitted the customer will be instructed online to scan and upload their purchase receipt for validation. All purchase receipts must be received by the Promoter no later than 11:59pm on 15th August 2019. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected mail. Purchase receipts received after this date will render the claim invalid. All claims must be made by the actual purchaser of the Participating Product as evidenced by the purchase receipt. Claims by any other person will not be accepted. Please refer to the ‘How to claim’ instructions online for more details.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and customer’s (including a customer’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any customer who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If a customer has not received their purchased item/s from their retailer, at time of payment, customers are still eligible for the cash back if they have paid in full within the promotional period. Purchases or claims showing incomplete payment for the participating products will not be accepted. The customer must however lodge a claim before the end of the redemption period.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The customer must retain their original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce either the original or a copy of the purchase receipt when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the customer’s claim and forfeiture of any right to the cash back.
- The claimed cash back is not transferable or exchangeable & is not redeemable at the point of purchase.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability in relation to any delay in satisfying any claim for the cash back.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Promoter's website for the purpose of making a claim is the customers.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a customer to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that customer invalid.
- The Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for interruption of service that may interfere with the ability to participate in the Promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to a customer’s or any other person's mobile device or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
- If there is an event beyond the promoter’s control which causes an interruption to its processing of the promotion the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from a relevant Regulatory Authority.
- Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter's promotional website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by entrant customer, the customer agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the cash back from any customer, if the initially purchased Participating Product is returned after the claim has been processed and fulfilled (other than for warranty reasons). This clause does not limit or affect the customer's rights with regards to warranties on the Participating Product either from the manufacturer or implied by legislation.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any provision of relevant legislation including the Competition and Consumer Act and the Australian Consumer Law in the Commonwealth, State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or cash back that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in offer value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a customer; or (f) use of a cash back.
- LAY-BY-CLAUSE. Please note that only lay-bys that have been initiated within the promotional period and paid in full by promotion end date are eligible for the cash back.
- PLEASE NOTE: Purchasers of Participating Products (see clause 6) models for Government and Commercial contract sales, second quality (T2), and auction goods are excluded from this promotion. SECOND QUALITY GOODS (T2) means products bearing Serial Numbers with the prefix “A”, “B” or “C.