Your trailer should include a retractable jockey wheel for easy manoeuvring into position and coupling with your vehicle. Explore the great range of ARK jockey wheels and other towing innovations available at Anaconda, in-store or online.
5 items found.
What jockey wheel do I need for my trailer?
The jockey wheel is a vital piece of trailer equipment for helping to move a trailer or caravan into place for hitching to a vehicle. A jockey wheel will also keep the trailer A-frame off the ground to avoid damaging the trailer, road or driveway surfaces. Anaconda stocks impressive ARK jockey wheels that have been specifically designed for tough Australian conditions. Here are a few top quality products on offer.
ARK XO750 Series Jockey Wheel: This state of the art jockey wheel features premium quality adaptations, and is constructed from galvanised steel that won't rust in outdoor conditions. Features include:
- Removable magnetic side-winding handle
- 4 different height positions for creating the perfect balance with your vehicle
- Heavy duty swivel clamp and strong body with a 750kg rating
- Easy pivoting yoke design with yoke lock
- Dual wheel with sealed bearings and off-road tread
ARK Easy Mover Jockey Wheel: This innovative product is great for manoeuvring a trailer, caravan or boat. Easily attached with U-bolt and including a swing-up rachet, this jockey wheel features:
- 4 different functions: forward, reverse, neutral, stop/lock
- 350 kg load capacity
- 10 inch solid rubber wheel
- Heavy-duty steel construction
What are some other jockey wheel considerations?
You may have a jockey wheel that comes standard with your caravan or trailer. However, if you want to change a jockey wheel you can, and it is not a difficult job. The shafts of jockey wheels can differ in height, and the jockey wheel tyre may be solid rubber or pneumatic. Here are some considerations before making your jockey wheel choice.
- Many jockey wheel shafts can be moved up or down as required. This standard or fixed jockey wheel will suit the majority of domestic and leisure applications.
- Swivel bracket jockey wheels are very easy to use. Instead of removing it from the trailer when it is not required, simply pull the release handle and the jockey wheel will rotate into travelling position.
- A flat-footed jockey stand is important if you need to stabilise a caravan in a fixed location, and for uncoupling on uneven terrain.
- Auto-retract jockey wheels can be activated by winding a handle. The winding mechanism automatically retracts the jockey wheel into travelling position.
If in doubt about the right type of jockey wheel for your needs, speak to an Anaconda product specialist.
Does Anaconda stock other towing gear and accessories also?
We certainly do. You will find lots of impressive products from ARK and other major manufacturers at Anaconda. Our product lines include trailer leaf springs, bearings, lights, reflectors, tie-downs, rachet straps, coupling gear, hitch locks, tow balls, electrical connectors and a whole lot more. Explore the extensive Anaconda range and hit the road in style.
Why purchase jockey wheels and towing gear from Anaconda?
Anaconda is Australia's favourite outdoor and adventure retailer, with more available products than anyone else. At Anaconda, you can shop online or in-store at any of our Australia-wide network of retail outlets. We offer afterpay, where you can purchase now and pay later, along with various other payment options.
Anaconda offers gift cards, weekly specials, Anaconda Club deals and a comprehensive returns policy to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If shopping online, all you need to do is make a wishlist, add products to your virtual shopping cart, and proceed to checkout for fast payment and speedy delivery to your door. And best of all, at Anaconda we offer our famous lowest available price guarantee on every stocked item.