Scooters are one of the most versatile ways to get around, and they’re also a whole lot of fun. At Anaconda, we’ve got scooters for kids and adults alike - check out our range and get rolling!
4 items found.
Which scooter is best for me?
Whether you're looking for an electric scooter to speed up your commute, or a trick scooter for your kids, Anaconda's scooter range is one of the best in Australia. Let's take a look at the different types of scooters available and the features that set them apart.
Scooters for kids
Kids love scooters! Whether they're just learning to balance or carving it up at the skate park, we've got kids scooters to suit a range of ages, uses and environments.
- Off road: With chunky tires and reinforced handlebars, you'll be able to tackle grassy slopes, BMX tracks and pavements alike.
- Astro Neo: Hit the streets and the skate park with these super slick, fully upgradable scooters from iconic brand, Vision Street Wear.
- Junior: Designed for those just starting out, junior scooters have the perfect balance of durability and weight to support those little legs.
- Themed: Let them take their favourite Marvel and Disney characters along for those Sunday park sessions with this sturdy range from Huffy.
Scooters for adults
Scooters are a great way to get from A to B and have fun while you're at it. Whether it's an e-scooter or a regular commuter, you'll be rolling your way to work in style in no time.
- E-scooter: Don't break a sweat as you glide effortlessly along on an electric scooter with a powerful 250w motor. Foldable, and with a companion app for journey tracking, this is practically the definition of convenience.
- Commuter: With bigger wheels, lightweight alloy frame and easy-fold design, commuter scooters are as convenient as they are fun to ride.
What cycling essentials do I need to know about?
Before you go tearing off on your new set of wheels, you'll need to make sure you've got everything you need to stay safe and comfortable while you're rolling.
At a bare minimum, you'll need a helmet but it's also worth considering hydration options - water bottles, bladders, hydration packs - and a range of bike racks, stands and wall mounts to safely store your scooter when you're not on the road. For more information on which accessories are right for you, check out our guide on Essential Cycling Accessories.
Find the Right Scooters at Anaconda
We're all about helping people get out and about as easily as possible. If you're not sure which set of wheels is right for you, or you just want to see what's available, check out our new arrivals and cycling best sellers - or why not browse the full cycling range.
To chat to a specialist in-store and see the range for yourself, take a look at our store finder and find a store near you.