Win a Winter Wonderland Competition
Win a Mt. Buller Winter Wonderland for you and your family!
To enter, simply register your Anaconda VIP card and spend $200 or more in one transaction on any XTM or Chute clothing at any Anaconda store or online.
Competition commences Wednesday 29 April 2015 until Sunday 28 June 2015.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ANACONDA'S "YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A MT.BULLER WINTER WONDERLAND" COMPETITION
1. The competition is open to all current Australian residents who have been issued with an Anaconda VIP Club card or who register as VIP Club members after the commencement of the competition (Member).
2. An Australian resident may become a Member by registering in a store, by phone or online at no charge. Members are provided with a VIP Club card and membership number.
3. The competition commences at 12.01 am AEST on Wednesday, 29th April 2015 and closes at 11.59 pm ADST on Sunday, 28th June 2015 (the "Promotion Period").
4. To enter the competition, entrants must purchase $200 or more in one transaction with any combination of XTM or Chute gear in an Anaconda store or via Anaconda's ecommerce website (www.anacondastores.com) during the Promotion Period and supply their VIP club card or membership number at the checkout to automatically receive one entry into the draw. Members may enter multiple times.
5. All entries will become the property of the Promoter and no information as to the quantity of entries will be provided to any Member. Entry details may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
6. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
7. The prizes (listed further below) are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash.
8. The Prize Draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal at Level 5, 492 St Kilda Rd Melbourne, Victoria, Australia at 10.00am AEST on Wednesday 1st July 2015.
9. The drawn result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winners will be notified by email, phone or in writing as far as practicable within three days after the date of the draw. The name of the first prize winner will be published on the internet at www.anacondastores.com.au and our Facebook page on Friday 3rd July 2015.
11. If a Prize Draw is either returned or not claimed within 90 days of the draw date an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at Anisimoff Legal at Level 5, 492 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia at 10.05am AEST on Thursday 1st October 2015 in accordance with any State or Territory Regulations. The drawn result is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified by email, phone or in writing as far as practicable within three days after the date of the unclaimed prize draw (Saturday 3rd October 2015).
NSW PERMIT NO. LTPS/15/03019
ACT PERMIT NO. TP 15/05554
12. The winner consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on its internet site and Facebook page, as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
14. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
15. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost. If a VIP card/number is not produced at the time of purchase, then that purchase will not be credited against the Member's accumulated total for the purposes of entering the competition. If the P.O.S System fails or if the VIP number is recorded incorrectly, every effort will be made to record the data not captured at the time of the purchase, where practical.
16. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the draw, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. The Promoter is Anaconda Group Pty Ltd as trustee for Anaconda Unit Trust (ABN 53955173782), Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205.
There is one major prize valued at $2000.
- 2 consecutive nights' accommodation at the Mt Buller Chalet for 2 adults and 2 children (with breakfast included) - timing to be arranged and agreed with Mt Buller (subject to availability)
- 4 lift tickets (2 adult and 2 children)
- 1 X $400 Anaconda Gift Card
Prize excludes spending money, airfares, transfers, resort entry, car parking, over snow transport, ski equipment, ski lessons, night skiing or other resort activities, beverages, meals (other than breakfast) and insurance.