Marmot Adventure Pack Giveaway
Congratulations to the winners of our Marmot Adventure Pack Giveway:
- Greig Brown
- Jessica Ferdinands
- Kylie Shave
- Lynette Cengia
- Christine Irvine
- Ben Rowler
- Sophie Reeves
- Shaun Vallance
- Tracy Watson
- Jerry Sengmany
TERMS & CONDITIONS
MARMOT ADVENTURE PACK GIVEAWAY COMPETITION
Commencement Date: 12.01am AEDT on Wednesday 7 November 2018
Closing Date: 11.59pm AEDT on Friday 16 November 2018
Who can enter
All current Australian and New Zealand residents who are or become an Anaconda Adventure Club member during the Promotion Period.How to enter To enter this competition, entrants must visit https://cloud.email.anaconda.com.au/comp?p=marmot18 during the Promotion Period, complete the entry form (including name, contact details, Adventure Club number) and in 25 words or less share their best outdoor memory and the reason why.
Entrants can submit multiple entries but cannot submit a response on behalf of another individual(s).
Ten (10) winners will each receive one (1) Marmot Adventure Pack (or equivalent) each with a RRP of $749.98. All dollar figures are in Australian ($AU) dollars.
Each Marmot Adventure Pack contains:
• 1 x Tungsten Tent – 2 Person (RRP $399.99)
• 1 x Mens or Womens Minimalist Goretex™Jacket (RRP $349.99)
Prize Selection Method
The Promoter will select (in its absolute discretion) the ten (10) best outdoor memories based on the following criteria; uniqueness, most engaging and level of creativity.
Initial Prize Selection
Will take place at the Promoter’s office (address below) at 10:00am (AEDT) on 20 November 2018.
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If a winner cannot be reached or the prize is not claimed within two (2) weeks of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at the Promoter’s office (address below).
Anaconda Group Pty Ltd (ABN 53 955 173 782) Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry (if any) will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks, lay by purchases or payments will not be counted for entry purposes.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified by telephone and/or email on the day of the relevant prize selection. , The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s website and Facebook.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize/s are not transferable and cannot be . swapped or traded, unless at the Promoter’s discretion. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
7. If a winner fails to provide the Promoter with their full name, postal address and preferred jacket size within one (1) month of initial prize selection, the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute that prize for another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
8. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
9. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
10. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants completely release Facebook.