Great Outdoors Month
Win A Years Holiday With Big4 Holiday Parks
For the entire month of March, Anaconda will be celebrating National Great Outdoors month!
To celebrate, we'll be giving away a $ $5,000 Big 4 gift card PLUS a $1,000 Anaconda gift card so you can create the ultimate outdoor adventure!
Simply spend $10 or more as an adventure club member during National Great Outdoors month to enter the draw.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your Chance to Win a Big 4 Holiday
Commencement Date: 12.01am ADST 24 February 2016
Closing Date: 11.59pm ADST 24 March 2016
Who Can Enter
All current Australian residents who are or become a Anaconda VIP Club members (Member)
How To Enter
During the Promotion Period, upon a purchase at Anaconda and presentation of the Member's Adventure Club card/membership number, the value of every purchase made by the Member will be recorded. Based on the accumulated total spent by the Member during the Promotion Period (net of refunds/returns), the Member will receive one entry into the competition for every $10.00 spent.
A Big 4 Holiday
- 1 x $5,000 Voucher for Big 4 Parks
- 1 x $5,000 Anaconda Voucher
Prize Selection Method
The first valid entry drawn will win
Initial Prize Selection
Will take place at Anisimoff Legal at Level 5, 492 St Kilda Rd Melbourne, Vic 3004 Australia at on 10:00am on 4th April 2016
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If a prize/s are not claimed within 3 months of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at Anisimoff Legal (as above) at 10:00am on 4th July 2016 in accordance with any State or Territory Regulations.
Anaconda Group Pty Ltd (ABN 53 955 173 782) Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter, the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter's website and on the Promoter's Facebook wall.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter's Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize/s are not transferable. Prizes comprising gift cards are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards.
7. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
8. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
9. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost. If a VIP card/number is not produced at the time of purchase, then that purchase will not be credited against the Member's accumulated total for the purposes of entering the competition. If the P.O.S System fails or if the VIP number is recorded incorrectly, every effort will be made to record the data not captured at the time of the purchase, where practical.
10. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.