Coleman Competition 2019
Congratulations to the winner of our Coleman Competition:
A Holland, Tapping WA
Terms & Conditions
‘CAMP BETTER WITH COLEMAN – WIN A $2,500 COLEMAN SHOPPING SPREE AT ANACONDA’ 2019 COMPETITION
Commencement Date: 12.01am AEDT on Wednesday 03rd April 2019
Closing Date: 11.59pm AEDT on Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Who can enter
The competition is open to all current Australian Anaconda Adventure Club Members over the age of 18 (Member).
Employees and their immediate families of the promotor (Anaconda Group Pty Ltd), are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, child, parent, grand parent, sibling, uncle, aunt or cousin.
How to enter
During the Promotional Period, Members who make purchases of Coleman branded product (with no exclusions) that reach a total transaction value of over $50 worth of Coleman product in a single transaction (in store or online at www.anacondastores.com) are eligible to enter.
The entrant must be a Member, and the Member’s unique membership number must be captured in the transaction at the time of purchase. If an Anaconda Adventure Club card or Membership Number is not produced at the time of purchase (in store or online) then that purchase will not be valid for entry.
The transaction must be paid in full during the Promotion Period (Eligible Purchase).
After making an Eligible Purchase, Members may enter by registering their details on the dedicated Anaconda ‘Camp Better with Coleman + Win a $2,500 Coleman Shopping Spree at Anaconda’ competition webpage, which will be advertised in store, online and linked from the Anaconda website homepage.
To enter, Members must provide a valid receipt number, their Adventure Club Member number, name, mobile number, email, suburb, state, postcode and confirmation of agreement to these competition Terms & Conditions.
Win a $2,500 Coleman Shopping Spree.
Total prize pool: $2,500
Prize Selection Method
This is a game of chance.
Initial Prize Selection
Will take place at Anisimoff Legal at Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina, NSW, 2250 Australia on Friday 26th April 2019 at 10.00am.
The prize winner will be contacted on or before 5pm on Monday 29th April 2019.
The name of the winner will be published on or before 10am on Wednesday 01st May 2019.
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If the prize/s are not claimed within 3 months of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at the Promoter’s office (address below) at 10am on Friday 26th July 2019.
Anaconda Group Pty Ltd (ABN 53 955 173 782) Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks or lay by purchases which are not paid in full will not be counted for entry purposes.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s competition website and on the Promoter’s Facebook wall.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, Competition site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize/s are not transferable. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
7. The winner must collect the prize from their nearest Anaconda retailer.
8. All other costs not included in the prize package are the winner’s responsibility. These include without limitation, costs travel to the prize winners nearest Anaconda retailer, and all other ancillary costs.
9. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
10. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
11. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.