Anaconda Box Hill Grand Opening Competition
Join us in welcoming Anaconda Box Hill to the Anaconda family of nationwide store locations. To celebrate, we are giving away an Anaconda prize pack valued at over $3000!
Spend $10 in the Anaconda Box Hill store and present your Adventure Club card to go into the draw. You will receive one entry for every $10 spent.
Competition commences Saturday 14 November 2015 and closes Monday 23 November 2015. Good Luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WIN AN ANACONDA PRIZE PACK COMPETITION
Commencement Date: 12.01am ADST 14 November 2015
Closing Date: 11.59pm ADST 23 November 2015
Who can enter
All current Australian residents who are or become a Anaconda VIP Club members (Member)
How to enter
During the Promotion Period, upon a purchase in the new Box Hill Anaconda store and presentation of the Member's Adventure Club card/membership number, the value of every purchase made by the Member will be recorded. Based on the accumulated total spent by the Member during the Promotion Period (net of refunds/returns), the Member will receive one entry into the competition for every $10.00 spent.
Anaconda Prize Pack consisting of:
- 1 x Blackwolf Turbo Plus 240 Tent valued at $1,749.99
- 1 x Coleman Reclining Quad Chair valued at $99.99
- 1 x Coleman CHT 4 HEADLAMP valued at $24.99
- 1 x Spinifex Cold Station valued at $799.99
- 1 x Adventure Kayaks Venturer Sit On Top Kayak valued at $499.00
Prize Selection Method
The first valid entry drawn will win
Initial Prize Selection
Will take place at Anisimoff Legal at Level 5, 492 St Kilda Rd Melbourne, Vic 3004 Australia at on 10:00am on 1st December 2015
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If a prize/s are not claimed within 3 months of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at Anisimoff Legal (as above) at 10:00am on 1st March 2016 in accordance with any State or Territory Regulations.
Anaconda Group Pty Ltd (ABN 53 955 173 782) Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter, the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter's website and on the Promoter's Facebook wall.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter's Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
6. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize/s are not transferable. Prizes comprising gift cards are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards.
7. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
8. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
9. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost. If a VIP card/number is not produced at the time of purchase, then that purchase will not be credited against the Member's accumulated total for the purposes of entering the competition. If the P.O.S System fails or if the VIP number is recorded incorrectly, every effort will be made to record the data not captured at the time of the purchase, where practical.
10. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.